Files & Events. Part I/II (REVISED)

******

"Where am I?" I opened my eyes and realized I was in my room. Beside me, Scott, Dice and Alex were there too.

"I can tell he's weak for a criminal." Dice whispered and Alex elbowed her right in the boob.

"How are you? How do you feel?" Scott asked me. I stared at him, noticing he had a band-aid around the bullet wound. "You passed out when you heard the gunshot."

"My God Scott, is everything okay?" I asked, sitting on the bed and he nodded. "T-that gunshot I heard... I-I thought..."

"Dice entered the house by the window and, when he was going to shoot you, she shot him right in the head." Alex said and I looked at Dice. "The bad girl saved your life, Mitch." he laughed while getting out of the room. I looked at her again and she had a ironic smirk on her face, her lip curled and her eyebrow raised.

"Thanks." I smiled and she looked at me.

"No need to. We're one and, although I hate your guts, I hate the Sivans more." she said, crossing her arms. "How come you still don't realize that this place isn't for you? You passed out because of a gunshot. You said you weren't afraid and..."

"And I'm not." I bit my jaw. "I thought it had hit Scott." she looked at me, bored. "I already said thanks." I said, signaling her to fucking leave. She did. "Look, Scott..."

"Thanks for caring, but you can't do that anymore." he said, sitting in front of me. "We heard something from the meeting but we didn't crash in because Esther was being introduced to the guys, and they were armed to the teeth. If we crashed into, she'd probably get killed." I nodded. "They must go to a nightclub this week, so me and Ben were talking and we'll have to be awake. We can't let it..."

"I got it, I got it." I said and he looked at me. I smiled and kissed him.

"Don't do that." he said, backing off and I looked at him, confused. "Makes me feel cliche." he said, gently squeezing my face and giving me a quick peck.

Sometimes I don't know if our little love story was something dangerous or incredibly adorable. If my life was a book, it'd probably be like those Youtube "fails" videos: hilarious, but people would probably stop caring at minute 4.

He got out of the room and I went take a shower, once I finished it I put my hair on a top knot, Scott's greenish yet blueish tanktop and my shorts. I ran downstairs and Dice looked at me, clearly angry at the fact that I was wearing his clothes, and she immediately left.

"What do you say to a little training?" I whispered, biting Scott's earlobe and everyone including him stared at me. I rolled my eyes and sat down in front of him, looking at him. He laughed at my face and quickly signaled me with his finger to approach him, I obeyed and he led us to the street.

"Our plan went terribly wrong." he said, walking to the back of the house.

"It was planned so fast, Scott. If we had more time it wouldn't had been like this." I grabbed a tiny rock and threw it at a nest, hitting it and making it fall. Luckily, it was empty. "I was suppose to kill him." I said, growling and Scott rolled his eyes.

"If you had killed him then he would've killed me first. Dice's arrival was a blessing and you can't deny it." I raised an eyebrow and before I knew it we had arrived to the training place. He stopped in front of me and looked at me, serious. We cocked and loaded our guns and he aimed at me while I laughed and rolled my eyes at him.

"Come on, Scotty boy. Shoot your little boytoy!" I said, provoking him and we started a little fight. Doing that with Scott was amazing, I was seeing a side of him I had never seen before.