Listen... I love you! (REVISED)

For some people, waking up is their worst fear because of work, school, responsibilities. But my worst fear that exact moment was imagining that, when I opened my eyes, Scott wouldn't be there anymore. It would be like the previous days, though.

Still with my eyes closed, I turned around on the bed, facing the other side of the bed. I didn't want to look at him nor accept the idea that he was only looking for me because he needed sex. My body was completely sore, my spine seemed like it evolved into a cactus. I wasn't like that before.

Before giving myself to Scott. Yet again.

I opened my eyes and stared at the beige wall and at a digital clock, resting on my nightstand. 12.12pm. I closed my eyes again but I couldn't fall asleep, I didn't want to think it happened again.

I slowly lifted the blanket a bit and saw big red marks all over my body, scaring me a bit. Last night was rough, but I wasn't really caring about it. I looked at my hands, still sweaty from how nervous I was.

I took a deep breath and covered up my mouth with my hand, I didn't want to leave from under the blanket. Just the thought of what would possibly happen next just made me so nervous.

And Mike, I completely forgot about him from the minute Scott entered the house. He had possibly arrived already and opened my bedroom door, seeing both of us on the bed. It must've been pretty awkward, because he knew me and Scott weren't really being friendly with each other.

"You'll have to look at me at some point, Mitchell." I completely shivered hearing his sleepy yet soft voice. That means he was still there, with me, he didn't leave or made me feel like he was just looking to get laid.

"I didn't think you'd be here." I whispered, looking at my fingers. I felt his hand on my shoulder, turning me around. His chest was completely red and his face was swollen, but he still managed to smile at me and move my hair away from my face.

"Listen, I tried. But I can't live without you." he seemed to be thinking about what he just said. "It's... kinda awkward for me to say that all of me belongs to one person. And that person is you. Esther made me come here and talk to you. But I thought I could show you that I miss you by just... y'know. Fucking you." he raised his shoulders and giggled a bit. "I know I'm wrong, but..." he raised an eyebrow and pulled his own hair back. "I don't really like admitting that." he whispered. "The thing is I hated that Troye guy, the only reason why I didn't kill him was because of you! If he had arrived yesterday, believe me, Mitch: I would've killed him." he looked at me. "I'm a idiot for admitting that I am, in fact, in love with someone. And that someone happens to be you." he pet my face and I smirked at him.

"Tell me that you love me and that you trust me. That's all I need." I said, holding his hand close to my face.

"I love you and I trust you, Mitchell." he said and I smiled. He pulled my face closer to him and we kissed a tender, soft, slow kiss. It felt like an harmony. When he broke the kiss, he went and hugged me tight. Suddenly, his phone rang and we looked at each other. "Yeah?" he said picking up his phone and sitting on the bed. "Not that I'm busy, but I'm... Wh-what do you mean by "dead"?!" he bugged his eyes. "M-me? I'm in London, I have nothing to do with it!" he got out of the bed, his ass facing me. "Now? Y-yeah, I'll prove it to you!!" he hung up and looked at me, enraged.

"Who died?" I said, getting out of the bed and covering myself with the blanket.

"Jeremy." he didn't seem to be believing in it. Or he just didn't want to believe it. "He was killed when he was leaving a nightclub."

"And what do you have to do with it?" I asked and he looked at me like he had something to say. I raised an eyebrow and looked at him, confused. "You didn't kill him, did you?"