Assaulting Love (REVISED)

******

A week has passed since that happened. I didn't want to remember it, but I didn't want to forget about it either. I went back to that damned house and now everyone treated me like garbage, adding to the fact that my Grandma found out she has serious health problems that only got worst after Jake's death. Great, I was killing my Grandma.

I didn't go back to college, I was having private classes at home. My Grandma didn't want me to leave often, and to be honest I didn't want to leave either. Every time I did, I'd remember him.

Scott.

I haven't heard anything from Scott since, I just texted Esther once in a while. She was the only one who actually talked to me and she told me how Scott got back to being the arrogant boy he used to be. Thinking about Scott being a completely different person now made me feel worse about myself, but they all deserved it. Especially Dice.

Esther also told me that Dice didn't accomplish shit by doing what she did: she keeps being ignored by the boys and she's only good for a quick fuck. Esther said that she hasn't had any sex with anyone but Avi, though.

Mike preferred not to take me home nor visit me while I was here, he said he didn't really like the house and that he felt bad vibes coming from it. He was right. I also found out that I was developing symptoms of depression and was medicated for it, and that Jake's body was never found. My Grandma told me this, but she didn't really tell me anything else.

"It's so good to have you back." My grandma said. I was laying on her lap and she was petting my head in a way very similar to Mike's. Crying was already a routine for me and every time I cried, my grandma would try to console me. It was 11.13am, on a Saturday, and I was laying in bed not wanting to move nor go out. I wanted a cigarette, though, but it's impossible for me to smoke in this place. "Honey, why don't you go out with Joseph? You need to get out of bed, someday."

"I don't want to." I whispered.

"Look, I've been trying to not talk about this, but will you please explain to me why did you leave? Who where you with? The letter you left made me awfully curious."

"I was discovering new things I couldn't discover here." I said, positioning myself in front of her. "Grandma I was tired of this spoiled life, I needed to start taking care of myself."

"You could've just said it... I could've..."

"No Grandma, you couldn't. You want me to be a prince and the next king, but I don't want that. At all." I said and she looked at me, surprised. "Sorry."

"It's okay, I understand you. The royal life can be exhausting and it's a serious thing, and it'd forbid you to do a lot of things. Look... I don't know if I should say this but I don't want you to live like this." I looked at her, surprised. "I want you to be you. A rebel, a homosexual, whatever you want to be... just be you. I just don't want to lose you again. And if you leave again, please tell me. I won't go looking for you, I just want peace of mind." I was wondering why she was being so nice to me, she was changed: I could tell.

"Thanks Grandma." I hugged her and she got up.

"I have to go now, I need Rick to help me with something." Rick, the new cock-sucker. They told me he was the father of a member of a band from the show Sing-Off, I don't know the name of the band but I can assure you they are NOT good. "I hope you stay safe. And if you need anything, the maids are here for you."

She left and closed the door, as I stared into the ceiling. I didn't miss this place at all and the fact that I was here was blindly pissing me off. I feel my phone vibrate and I check Whatsapp, just to see a text from Esther.

He's not afraid (a Scott Hoying & Mitch Grassi fanfiction)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें