CHAPTER THREE

THIRD PERSON POV

You rushed to get on your room. Cleaning everything that will get exposed you, that you simp hardly for them. From posters, photo card, to standees, pillows, and everything that related to them. Especially the one that half naked posters that you love the most.

Your obsession might be exposed. That's gonna be hard, they might think that you're a creep. Well you drool over their abs and muscles after all.

You hide them in your other room which is currently connected to your room. The door of it is hidden and it cannot be opened unless it was you cause the door needs your fingerprint.

As you are rushing to cleaned them off. The boys starting to get familiarize as if they going to own it anytime soon. Izana who's of course being the king he is. He let his SLAVES to wonder around the house for him.

Your house was big, you have a swimming pool area inside and outside the house, entertainment room, a gym for bodybuilding, and a gym for sports. You also had a garden which is very elegant to look at, because of how beautiful it is.

They keep wondering how did you manage to take care of all this things when you're clearly alone?.

Of course the girls are also exploring, you let them stay before you go to your room. Because you're not that heartless and besides this is the opportunity to get to know them more. Especially when they're out of the book.

You want to get close to them but didn't want to at the same time, because they might hate you. So you just being normal just like you showed to others.

The girls started going to the rooms you said to pick. Since you're house is big, there's actually 18 rooms in total and all of them are queen sized.

"This house is very well organized" Hinata said to herself while touching every single thing her hand runs to.

"Yes, as if they not alone. Look at the furnitures, they're all cleaned and not rusty." Yuzuha said.

"Hmm... Think the has someone with them? Like they just gone by now and come back later?" Emma said.

"It's possible. But they said they're alone" Yuzuha answered.

"But the other room seems like it is used." Hinata said.

She just came from outside to check the other rooms. They got out of the room and start checking the others.

WHILE you were resting, because you cleaned a lot of stuffs in you room. You suddenly received a text message. As you were reading it, your eyes widened.

'Kitty'

Sis I'm coming home with a
friend. We're probably gonna
arrive later around 5-6pm. Just
giving you a heads up because
you're always messy. You're an
idiot after all.

It was your little brother. 'He's coming home this afternoon?! With a friend at that?!' you slightly screamed in your head before getting up and checking what time it is.

2:47pm. You really didn't panic that time because you already cleaned the WHOLE HOUSE today with the help of your butler.

You got out of your room to get some snacks when you encountered some of the members of toman on the hallway.

"So? How was your checking around the house?" You asked keeping you neutral face.

"It's hella big! Just how rich are you?!" Baji asked.

"Just so so" you answered.

"We really can stay here?" Chifuyu asked.

You just gave him a nod as an answer, you and Draken made an eye contact. He seems rather suspicious on you. Well you can't blame him. You're a stranger to them and you gladly took them in, even if you only knew them from a book and encountered for a while.

"I haven't catch your name" Mikey said while asking.

"Y/n... Y/n L/n." You answered.

"So Y/n-chin. You really okay with us staying?" He asked.

"Yeah as long as you don't destroy anything." You answered plainly. Which is Mikey understands but to Draken you were quite rude.

"Hey do you really think that we're going to destroy anything here?! You rich people are really-" before he finish his statement you cut him off catching him off guard.

"If you destroy anything here, you're not the one who will take responsibilities, it's me. Because I'm the one who took you guys in." You look directly on his eyes while saying this.

It might be a serious face but you slowly dying insides. 'What the fuckk?! How can be so handsome! Also Mikey is so adorable and Baji is so damn hot! Urgh please trampled me more Draken!'

As much as you want to converse with them. Well you can't because you might die simping so hard. So you walked away from them saying that you need to met with someone. It was nearly 3pm so you need to make snacks for your little brother and his friend. You want to welcome them cause it been a long time since your little brother went on a vacation with his friend on his hometown.

While in the kitchen you encountered Hanma the walking stick along with the shit looking clown Kisaki. You don't particularly hate Kisaki for being an antagonist but you hate him for killing Izana and Emma. One of your favorite character.

You might be wondering how much you let them read the entire manga but I'm telling you you only ONLY let them read is the tenjiku arc. You didn't want to let them know about the Kantou Manji Gang, the Three Deities. You don't want Mikey to know that Draken will also die.

You know to yourself that they might be a brawled happened while you're away and maybe Kisaki plan to kill Emma still ongoing with the approval of Izana.

"Hey, Doll~" Hanma greeted you with a wide grin. While Kisaki giving you a different greeting like he's also planning to kill you.

"You bored?" You asked Hanma.

"Not really, but if you had a time-"

"If you're not, please refrain from talking to me. Thank you."

After you gave him those words, you immediately walked away to make snacks. You make sure you had a lot since had a visitors. It doesn't really bother you if they don't eat it. Since you can't trust a person who you only met once right?.

While you're done preparing, you heard the door bell ranged. That caught everyone's attention.

*Ding dong*

You hurriedly run to the front gate and greet your little brother.

"Welcome home, Kil." You said why smiling at him.

"Yes, I'm home."

To be continued...

A/N: AS I WAS SAYING I'M GOING TO ADD MANY CROSSOVER IN THIS STORY. AND IF YOU THOUGHT THAT THERE WILL BE ANY OTHER ANIME CHARACTERS, YES THERE IS. BUT I'M NOT GOING TO MAKE THIS A FANTASY STORY. THEY'RE ONLY NORMAL PEOPLE BUT THERE'S A PART OF THE STORY THAT WILL STILL INVOLVES THE CHARACTERS LIFE. SORT OF JOBS, HIGH SCHOOLER, THEIR LIVES IN THE ANIME. SOME SORT OF LIKE THAT. THAT'S ALL. I WILL BE EXPLAINING THIS ON THE STORY IT SELF SO... PEACE OUT!✌️