CHAPTER THIRTEEN

THIRD PERSON POV

As the sound of the monitor was heard. Both Mikey and You was stunned. Izana who hasn't gone far yet also heard this. He ran as fast as he can to see his sister heart stop.

Izana face was envelope of fear, rage, and guilt. He had a mix emotion of what was happening. He's blaming himself. He was mad of himself. He was afraid.

He's afraid that he might not reconcile with his sister. He don't want to lose her now. He was praying nonstop to God or who ever hear his prayers.

"Her heart stop! Get the AED!"

The doctors is doing there things inside. The two males was panicking. You held both of there hands as a sign of comfort.

They looked at you and accept the warms your hand gives. They accept the comfort your giving. They squish your hand and hoping that everything will be alright.

'Stay alive, Emma. Draken still needs you. Also your brothers too.' You prayed.

MEANWHILE the toman and tenjiku are in one room. There are twelve beds here. You rented this one caused you want then to reconcile as soon as possible.

On the left side was tenjiku members and in the right side was the toman members. They are still brawling nonstop. Provoking each other and wanted to settled everything again once they are good as new.

Of course it was Hanma who started the fight between them. This bitch provokes everyone in toman especially Draken.

"Guys please stop fighting. We are in the hospital. Please lower your voice" Takemichi was trying to stop the fight but Chifuyu stops him.

Then noise was suddenly shut when someone entered the room. It was Killua and Gon along with Yuzuha and Hinata. Mitsuya was there too holding a bags full of foods.

"Seriously even in the hospital you guys still fighting? You really don't know where to start a fight, no?" Killua then said.

"Stop it, Killua. Nee-chan put them here for them to reconcile" Gon said.

"I know but rather than that they will eventually start killing each other rather than reconciling." Killua tsked.

"Here foods! We brought them!" Hina chirped cutting the awkwardness in the room.

They get their own food. Kakucho was the one who gave the foods to tenjiku while Mitsuya was the one who gave foods to toman.

As they were eating Inupi glance at the two young boys. Everyone notice this and offered them foods but they declined. Draken then spoke to them.

"Why are you here?. You supposed to be in the school right?". Draken ask. This also was the question they wanted to ask.

"It's exam days. We only had half days every exam." Killua explained.

"Then why didn't you run earlier?" Takemichi asks.

"Huh? Run? Run from what?" Gon asked innocently.

"Right you weren't there earlier!. This guys was fighting to death. They even hurt Emma." Killua said.

"What Emma was hurt?!" Gon panic.

This made everyone shut. The awkwardness, guilt and anger was inside the room.

"Ahm how was Emma-chan?" Takemichi ask.

"She's in the operating room when we left her with Mikey there." Yuzuha answered.

"Where's Izana?" Kakucho ask.

"He's probably talking with Mikey-kun right now." Hina said.

The silence was loud. It was again awkward but Killua cut it off with questions.