CHRISTMAS SPECIAL

THIRD PERSON POV

It was the day before christmas. December 24, everyone start preparing there own things especially the girls since they are in charge of the food. Well except Senju since......

She doesn't know how to cook and would literally burn the kitchen up.

----

It was 8pm and everyone just finished decorating and the food was nearly cooked. So they decided to play a game that will take over 4 hours from now.

They are currently playing poker. The rules are simple for the loser. There are 4 rounds in total and the four losers will dress up like Santa  Claus but it was in skirt. Basically the winning person will dress up like Santa Claus (they're going to wear the pants one) while the losers gonna wear skirt.

Everyone was eager to play. You actually bribe the bonten along with future Izana to play with you. With a little bit of help from the others aswell of course. So they are now sitting in the counter in the kitchen with everyone.

The first loser was Rindou, he suck at playing card games. The next was Bonten Mikey. He was actually fuming with anger but stop when he heard Shinichiro laughing his ass off thinking and imagining Bonten Mikey is skirt when he has that type of 'rest face' and 'if you bother me, I'll kill you' kind of face.

He would do anything to see Shinichiro smile like that. So does Emma too. He wanted them to be happy. He wanted to see them this happy. But also not just them....

There were someone else too...

At the end of the game, Sanzu, Rindou, Koko and Mikey lost the game. So they will wear skirt while waiting for the approaching Christmas.

------
Everyone is ready. The four losers are currently changing with their clothes upstairs with Yuzuha, Emma, Draken and Mitsuya.

Just so you know. Mitsuya maje those dress as for your request. He actually thought that it was for the four of you but it wasn't. Instead it was for the bonten President, V-President and the 2 executives.

But he actually disappointed because of this but also kind of nervous because... Well... He just can't imagine a BONTEN who are the WORST CRIMINALS are wearing the skirts he makes.

Everyone was in their attire. Santa Clause is everywhere. Even the girls are wearing a Santa Claus outfit too.

You're currently changing to your Santa Claus outfit aswell since Emma and Hinata beg you to wear them. You were actually looking at the skirt suspiciously. It was actually shorter than the other skirt.

'The heck is this? I look like a whore.'

You actually don't have a choice so you decided to wear them. You were skeptical and sighting while wearing them.

Meanwhile

"Why the heck this skirt so short?!" Bonten Sanzu complains as he pulling down the skirt he was currently wearing.

"I'm just wearing this because Y/n said that she will pay me 100 million then another 50 million for pictures." Koko said as he wear the outfit as if this wasn't his first time.

"Sigh.... When will my suffering and life ends?" Bonten Mikey said while looking at his heels with a I'm-done look.

"I look nice and sexy with this." Rindou said as he twirl and twirl in front of the mirror and did some poses while Ran is videoing and picturing his brother.

"Just how can they be so feminine?" Hinata whisper to Emma as she stared at the four man with suspicion asking if they were really a guy or not.

"I don't know. They actually look like a girl if you ask me." Emma whispered back while adoring them.