CHAPTER THIRTY THREE

THIRD PERSON POV

Honestly speaking, this is the most tiring day for you. You're in the mall with the girls. The money was yours of course. They insist of paying their own things but you said it's fine and wanted to spoil them. It's not like you have any things to spend your money for. You're not that materialistic and somehow hated wasting money for your own but wanted to waste them for others. Especially for this girls.

The boys are clearly becoming more famous this days. The people around the world don't recognize them as fictional characters but super models.

You were shock that one day the boys suddenly become famous in one night so you asks them if they wanted to do more of the modelling and they agreed. Of course you gave the salary too.

The boy's especially Takemichi and Chifuyu suddenly got featured in magazines and have tons of fans.

(CREDIT'S TO THEIR RIGHTFUL OWNER❤️)

 They called them the blond duo or the sun and moon

They called them the blond duo or the sun and moon. They actually have their own fan club. And the moment you release the magazine it was already sold out and since you didn't know it will happened you only release 100 copies of it on your country and 25 magazines overseas. Some people or fans that didn't get to buy the magazine was demanding to release more.

But sold out is sold out. First come first serve as they said.

Oh please, we're not even in the key point. The boys got their own projects. They are a lot on line up of wanted to take them as their models for their own company. But the boys are loyal to you so they don't accept any projects nor appointments without your approval.

They immediately adjust from it. In their first time, they were scared but chaotic at the same time but now they act like some professional models.

Chifuyu, Baji and Kazutora got their first solo debut as models too. They got flustered and excited at the same time because it was their first time doing it alone without the others.