CHAPTER TWENTY NINE

THIRD PERSON POV

After too many thing happened today. You let the other Mikey to stay at your room. To keep a close eye on him. He might go on rampage if he's not. You're also pretty confident that you can stop him.

Emma and Shinichiro was worried, so does the others. They might not show it but they did care for you. Izana then reassured them to stay on your side. In case something might happen.

Izana knows that you can take care of yourself but still, he rather see you're doing good instead of you saying to them that you're fine.

South, Shion and Taigu are already awake. After them seeing each other faces they start getting on each others nerve that leave on to a brawl. Luckily it was stop by Draken, Wakasa, Benkei, Shinichiro, and Kakucho. Of course they all have bruises on their faces.

"Y/n... Who's Mikey is this?" Izana asks between the silence.

"The Kantou one. The most dangerous among the other timeskip Mikey." You explained.

"The most dangerous? He got knocked out by me in an instant." Izana smugly said.

"Really?. You think he's that easy?. Hey! I know your awake since the very beginning. You need to stand up. You're being comfortable in my bed." You said.

Izana was confuse at first but his eyes suddenly got widen when he realize that, the other Mikey pretended to passed out and was actually awake the whole time.

"Then... Why didn't he suddenly attack us? He's dangerous right?."

"He's processing things earlier so he didn't react well. But i guess his mind is already made of right now." You said and glance to his direction who is slowly getting up.

"YOU.... WHO ARE YOU?" He said dangerously.

"It's none of your business." Izana answered.

You slowly thinking that, Izana might pass his anger to this clueless man that, that was supposed to his younger self.

"Relax, everyone. I don't want my room to be bloody mess. It's hard to clean my room. Calm down a bit will you?" You calmly said.

You're so done with this type of scenarios. Seriously when will be everything's okay.

"Y/n, could you call my siblings?. I wanted to have a one on one talk with him." He said while staring at him.

"Sure, just don't break anything in my room. Everything is precious here, especially my collections of figurines." You said.

You walk out from the room and started heading to the main hall. They probably there. Once you reach the main hall you saw the beat up faces of them and still a knocked out Shion on the floor.

"Y/n! How is Mikey?!" Shinichiro asks full of concern as he held both of your shoulders.

"He's awake. Izana said that you should come by. Draken, you should go too." I said.

"Why?." Draken ask curiously.

"You'll know later. Ah, Baji too. You should go also ah! Bring Emma too." You said.

Before they could ask you a further questions. You immediately go to where South was.......

Chained up?......

"Yeah ahm.... We chained him because he will immediately start a riot.... So....." Mitsuya explained why scratching his nape.

Your sweat dropped in a sight of him. He was chained up from his wrist to his ankles. Then he was surrounded with duck tapes around his arms and waist. His mouth also has duck tapes.

He was struggling of freeing himself. He looks so pathetic to be honest. You walked up to him and he look at you so intently. He was like trying to kill you with his glares and shit.

Version 2.0 of Taiju when he was being violent. You take off the duck tape on his mouth.

"You bitch! Who are you?! I'll kill yo--" before he could finish his words. You slam the rolled duck tape on his mouth preventing him to talk.

"If you can't behave like Taiju or Shion at the very least then you ain't gonna take off that shit on your body." You said and walk away.

"How did you even chained that bulky ass man over there?" You ask Mitsuya.

"It was, Wakasa-san and Benkei-san to be honest." Takemichi was the one who answered.

"Oh i see."

------

AS SHINICHIRO and his siblings Mikey and Emma walk towards your room along with Draken and Baji. He was getting nervous out of nowhere. He don't know but. This Mikey that he saw was different from Mikey that he knew by his side.

He don't know what happened to him but only one thing for sure.... He gone through so much.

Shinichiro and the others stop infront of the door in your room. He slowly twist the knob and enter the room. The others follow him inside. And then they saw him.

Looking so lifeless, but some of his eyes telling how shocked he was seeing them enter the room. Shinichiro was glad that him and Izana didn't fought while you're gone.

Without him knowing that they did start a fight but immediately stop when they heard the twisting sound so they pretended nothing happens.

"Y-you're alive..." Mikey muttered.

They don't know who is he pointing about being ALIVE so Draken was the one who answered.

"Why would i die?. I admit that i nearly died because by Kiyomasa's hand, but you know Takemichi saves me."

"Well Kazutora already told me that i died when you were 12 years old and he killed but still. In my timeline it didn't happened yet ha-ha-ha...." Shinichiro said as he awkwardly laugh.

"Well.... Kazutora did stab me and i was about to take my life when Takemichi suddenly grab the knife until i gave in and didn't take my life." Baji said.

"Ahm... Y/n-chan did show us a manga where i died by Kisaki's hands and it did happened but because Y/n-chan helped me i arrive in a hospital before i lost my life sooooo yeah! Here i am alive and kicking!. Don't worry about Kisaki tho. Izana-nii and Mikey your other self teach him a good lesson when Y/n-chan wasn't at home for three days." She said and smiled sweetly.

The boys around her sweatdrop because of what she said.

'How could she possibly says that like nothing happened?!'

"Anyway. Like I'm just saying earlier. If you can't behave yourself you can just go back to your timeline and forget what happened." Izana said.

"How can i go back if I don't even know how i ended up here in the beginning?" Other Mikey said.

"So what?! I could just throw you away to the space" Izana.

"Excuse me... Ahm other Mikey-kun... Everyone... We should eat dinner first hm? It's nearly midnight and everyone hasn't eaten dinner yet. And we're celebrating today right?" Hina who knocked at the door announced herself and tell it to them.

Then they heard each others growling stomach. They all suddenly feel embarrassed.

"Y-yeah. I guess we should." Shinichiro as he excuse himself.

They got to distracted by the visitors today and forgot to celebrate and forgot to eat dinner! Now that Hina pointed it out they felt a hunger within them.

"Ahm... Other Mikey-kun. You could eat with us." Hina said.

"Mikey is fine. It's weird calling me that." He said emotionlessly.

"But aren't that to confusing? Being around with two Mikey's?" Draken said.

"Right... What could possibly the other Mikey's name then?" Hina.

"Micheal. That's gonna be your name" you interrupt.

To be continued....