BUNOS CHAPTER

THIRD PERSON POV

You woke up by a sudden noise and you felt your bed suddenly sink as if someone's here in you room. You keep your sleeping posture and observe more on what will the person in your room will do next.

The noise was suddenly stop. You felt someone's watching you and stared at you intently. Not with malicious intent but a curious stare. You wanted to frown your face because he's been staring at you for a while now.

You're still arguing to your inner self if your gonna open your eyes to see who is it and pin the person down on the floor or just leave him be and attack when you felt something is wrong.

You felt a movement on your bed. I think he laid down besides you and he still staring at you.

You're now feeling a bit discomfort. So you opened your eyes and met his lifeless eyes.

'What is he doing here?'

"Michael..." You said his name.

You glance at the small clock on his back and it was still 3 in the morning.

'Maybe he can't sleep.'

You then again close your eyes as you let him be sleep in your bed. But you still sense his stares. So you opened your eyes one's again and lift your eyebrows. As if asking for a answer why he's here and why can't he just sleep peacefully.

Michael stared at your face and he now got it that you want some explanation of why he is here and not on his room.

"I can't sleep. I don't want to bother anyone here too except you since all of them are making me uncomfortable." He said.

You now stared at him in the eyes but look away and turn to your other side. It's not that you mind being in the presence of someone in your bed and you weren't uncomfortable about his presence either.

To some it off, Sano Manjiro would the least person who will be interested in a girl so your confident that he will not do anything to you.

"Then sleep, I don't mind you being here."

You said and close your eyes again. But you still can't sleep! Why? Because Micheal is staring at your back as if he was stabbing you.

You turned you head to him and glared at him. His stares makes you uncomfortable.

"What else do you need?" You asks firmly.

"I still can't sleep." He said plainly unaffected about your glare.

'Why can't he sleep?. Nightmares? That's probably the point. What shall i do to make him sleep so i can sleep?. My slumber is more important so i need to sleep.'

You think about something to make him sleep as now you were facing him again. You thought about something but that will be uncomfortable in his part since you don't mind THAT thing.

You think about something else and that was about feeding him some sleeping pills but you don't have those so you need the another strategy and since your lazy to think of another you just come up to this.

You opened your arms as you lift the blanket that covering your body. He now stares at you curiously as if he wanted to asks what are you doing.

You sigh and just grabbed him and embrace him. His head was on your chest and your other arm as his pillow.

You're now cuddling him.

"What do you think your doing?" There's a hint of irritation on his tone but you keep it cool.

"Stop being whiney. This is the only thing i could think of. I can't sleep if you're gonna stared at him whole night. So bare with it." You said.

At first he was uncomfortable and still in state of shocked but he full himself together and hug your waist.

(Image reference

(Image reference. Credit's to the owner.)

You start humming a lullaby the same thing how you put your little brother to sleep.

(Someone's watching a Promised Neverland here? Imagine you were humming Isabella's lullaby. I like it tho. Don't be judgy judgy.)

You could feel that he slowly feeling the drowsiness. So you pat his head gently so he could fall asleep.

As you were humming and continue patting his head you too felt the sleepiness takes over your body and so you eventually fall into a deep sleep.

Micheal open his eyes once again and stared at your sleeping state. He doesn't know why you're doing this to him but he wasn't complaining.

Because at the first time in his life from where he went through...

He could finally feel and have a long comfortable sleep.....

To be continued...