CHAPTER TEN

THIRD PERSON POV

You're on your way to your school. You felt something's gonna happened later but shrugged it off thinking they just realize what they did and just thinking of something that makes the tension got worse. You thought they can handle themselves but you had a feelings that you don't want to go to school today and just watch them all day long.

"I'm going" You announced. They gaze at you with serious face.

Of course Mikey being Mikey said... "Take care!" With enthusiasm as if the tension's isn't there.

Takemichi gave you pleading eyes telling you to don't go. Also Emma, Yuzuha and Hinata look so worried.

'What's happening?. I feel like something gonna happen later.' You thought. You turned around, and was about to grab the knob and ready to leave but then.

"Do you really have to go?" Takemichi finally asked.

He was already in front of you grabbing your both hands and not letting go.

He earned numerous of death glares and questioned look as if they telling him a What-are-you-doing-
stupid look.

"I have an exam for today, Takemichi. I can't missed it" You said. He has a disappointed look and ready to give up.

You pass him and stop when you are on his side while grabbing the door. You face him sideways. He is currently looking at the floor with his about to cry look. You sign and said.

"I'll try to come back home as soon as possible. If you are in need, grab the telephone and press three eight. It will notify my phone." You said.

He look at you with shocked face and nodded. He feel reassured of what you said. He wasn't hoping for you to step in and fight with them. He thought that maybe if you are here that fight wouldn't broke out.

You then finally leave the house....

TAKEMICHI'S POV

She finally left... What to do?! I can't stop them.

"Let's go toman" Mikey said. He stand up from his sit and lead them the way to the court.

It was spacious. One who has a ring on both edge. I think it's for basketball and the other one had pole on sides i think it's for volleyball. Y/n sometimes go here and practice along with Shuna.

Both toman and tenjiku are ready to clash. I was nervous! We're going to fight. The time that we came here is when the day after tomorrow is the actual date of our war but got postponed because of some circumstances.

Now it's finally happening!. Ah! What to do?! What to do?! Please come back Y/n!.

I am nervous and anxious. Then i felt a hand on my shoulders. It was Chifuyu.

"You okay, Takemichi?" He ask.

"No, I'm nervous." I honestly said.

"Don't be. I'm right behind you. Just go and attack everyone who gets in your way i got your back!" Chifuyu said reassuring me.

I nod as a response. I toke a deep breath and smile. I face our enemies with courage. I just need to protect Emma-chan! Y/n-chan said she will come back as soon as i notify her. Yes! I can do it!.

"Don't get cocky, Mikey. Even tho we are outnumbered i know that we are way more stronger than your force!." Izana said.

"We'll see about that. Attack!" Mikey said.

As both gang clashed. Mikey immediately head to Izana. Baji and Kazutora got knockout by Kakucho before he face me. The kawata twins plus Hakkai and Haitani brothers are fighting with each other. Inupi and Koko. Kisaki and Chifuyu. Draken and Hanma. Sanzu also got knockout by Kakucho.