CHAPTER EIGHTEEN

THIRD PERSON POV

ON YOUR WAY HOME, you were slowly losing blood. You call your best friend Shuna for help and for attending your wound. You also tell her you got shot and she's now scolding you on the phone.

"I'm in my house hurry" You said while parking your car outside.

You didn't got the chance to change so you're still wearing a dress. You pick your keys up from your bag and unlocked the door.

'It's already 11 o'clock they all probably sleeping.'

As you twist the knob and enter the house, you saw a bunch of people sitting on the living room watching some kind of horror. The lights was off and only the tv that giving them lights.

The others turned there gazes at you while the other was focus on the tv but they greet you good afternoon and stuffs. But Takemichi saw you wearing a dress and pressing your shoulders.

"Y/n why are you wearing a dress? And also why are pressing your shoulders?" He ask.

"I just from a party" You said.

Hina run up to you and hugs you but then she trip so you reach your bloody hand on her and she accidentally hits your wound. Hina suddenly saws your bloody self and start panicking that makes the other turned there gazes at you.

"Y/n why are you so bloody?! Wait you had wounds! Are you okay oh my gosh!" She said.

"I'm fine, it's just a wound" You said while tapping her shoulders.

You then start walking upstairs. The blood got worsen and as you walk step by step. The others were worried and the others were still functioning what happened.

Izana came up to you and help you when you were about to lose your balance. Then Draken picks you up on the bridal style as you start losing consciousness.

The others were panicking. Takemichi even yelling about something calling the doctor but because of your tiredness you then suddenly lose you conscious. You heard screaming and stuff but not clearly.

THE DOOR SUDDENLY opened. This revealed Shuna with her medicine kit. She might be a 17 years old but she's very experience when it comes to treating someone.

You always got her back and she always got yours. She knew from the very beginning that you were a hunter. Instead of turning her back on you, she decided to treat you whenever you had bruises, wounds, heck even if your sick.

Shuna run towards you as Draken puts you in your bed. All of the gang even the girls were inside of your room. Wanting to know what happened. Asking why are you hurt.

Removing your clothes with the help of Emma and Hina. Yuzuha escorting the boys out of your room and get some warm water, Shuna begun on treating you.

You had cuts but not to deep to the point that it will leave a scar but the bullet might be. Luckily there are lots of high technology nowadays so removing scars wasn't a problem.

You groan as Shuna put an alcohol on your wound to clean it up and also for you to stay awake so you wouldn't die.

Yuzuha came up with warm water. Emma were assisting Shuna as he got used to it since she sometimes treat his brother and the toman when they were all getting beaten up. Hina was preparing for your clothes, she also makes sure that it was comfortable to wear.

Pulling out the bullet away from your body, the three girls let a deep signs out thinking that you were not in danger anymore but...

"She lost to much blood. We need to transfer her a blood or else she might die." Shuna spoke seriously.

The three girls turn to her with wide eyes and gasp. They now begun to panic again without knowing what to do.

"Shouldn't we bring her to the hospital?!" Emma.

"That would be great but... Y/n hates hospitals."

"Please, just do anything. You could take my blood if needed!" Hina said.

"You could tested my blood too" Yuzuha said.

"No need about that. Y/n had a lot of stuck of bloods here in her house. She knows that these day will come so she prepared beforehand. Since she's worried not just for her but for her siblings too" Shuna reassured them.

"Where is it?" Yuzuha.

"Hmm! We could get it for you. Just don't leave her and treat her instead!" Emma.

"Don't worry. It was just on the other bedroom" Shuna said.

Shuna put something on your thumb that looks like a dust but not actually it then put a tape on it making sure that your whole finger print was there. She then begun to walk towards your bookshelf on your room. She pulled out one of the book and the shelf start moving.

This startled the three girls at the same time was fascinated. Shuna walk towards the door and put the tape that has you finger print. The door suddenly opened.

The room was dark at first but when Shuna walk inside of it a lights suddenly turned on. Following her was the three girls. The first one that they saw while entering the certain room was a lot of tools that only in the lab could find.

Another one was a refrigerator. This is where you put bloods that will be needed when it types of emergency like this.

Shuna got 1 bags of it. While she's done and closing the door of the refrigerator she glance at the three girls since they had been so quiet. Also if they touch anything here since all of the tools here are for your experiment. Such as poison, medicine, and cure for poisons.

Your guns, katanas, any type of swords, dagger, any sorts of weapon was here but you hid it properly so even if they got in they would find out where it is.

Shuna looks around seeing the three girls was not where she left them. She glance outside. She stilk doesn't see them.

Shuna was beginning to got worried. So she run around the room. This room was a like a mini maze, you will literally got lost if you don't know anything about it.

Since you teach her which way should go when going to the exit and the fuck up way where she should find things she begun running every direction to find the three.

"This is the last one..." She said muttering to her self.

While turning to the said direction she saw the three girls facing on the wall. Since she was catching her breath, she was facing there backs as she pants. When her breaths was normal again she face where they were looking.

"What's up with you guys, losing somewhere in this type of room could lead you in a great danger you kn---" she stops as she saw it.

The posters, photocards, standees, pillows and heck even the naked poster of the tokyo revengers characters was there!. Shuna sweat drops as her knowing that the three girls saw it. Still shock.

"Shuna this is..." Hina look to the poster of Naoto half naked.

"Even Shinichiro-nii was here..." Emma said while looking at her older brothers naked posters.

"I didn't know Taiju was here." Yuzuha said.

"A-ha-ha-ha..." That's the only response she could give.

'Y/n, you were so fuck up big time! And that's not my fault!'

To be continued...

Good luck explaining Y/n (. ❛ ᴗ ❛.)