CHAPTER FOURTEEN

THIRD PERSON POV

EMMA was now conscious. It takes a week before she woke up. Hina and Yuzuha was the one who saw Emma open her eyes. While you're with the two Sano. Talking with them about the current issue. They said they will try to fix their issues after Emma woke up. Since now that Emma woken up. Izana immediately apologize to Emma so does Kisaki. I'm asked Emma and Mikey if they want to put Kisaki on jail but seeing him repented on his sin they choose not to. But of course they still didn't trust him since you know. He betrayed not just once but lots of times the people around him. Especially Mikey and Takemichi's issue.

Toman and Tenjiku however still awkward to each other. The sudden reconcile of the two gangs really didn't sink onto them at first. Especially Angry giving Ran and Rindou a trauma after a fight. They actually want a rematch and nearly kill each other but of course you were there to stop them.

I think you gave them traumas too. I mean more like Kisaki and Hanma. You gave them a whole ass trauma to the point that they will avoid you eye contact. You didn't apologize tho. You think they deserve it. You've gone close to Angry and Hakkai tho he's a bit stiff when you're near. He's like a frozen man when you're talking to him which is you find it adorable.

Finally the day comes. Emma and the gangs are discharge of the hospital. You pay the hospital bills obviously. You also got close with Mikey to the point that he will keep bothering you about what he saw on that day. I think it engrave on his mind that you can fight with you timid looks.

However with Izana. The two of you are awkward with each other but he's giving his best to communicate with you. You were surprised of his action when he come up to you and say sorry after you gave them a heavy scolding.

You were shock that he didn't fight back or talk back at you when he's an entitled KING. But you were also glad that he didn't because who knows if you knock him out on purpose because his being stubborn.

"Does all you ready?" You asks.

All of them said Ready or just nod. All of them got inside the van. Except for you and Killua. Gon was at home because he needed to do something first.

"You're not coming Y/n-chin?" Mikey asks with curiosity.

"No. Me and Killua are going somewhere else. You guys should go first. Emma needs a lot of rest and so do the rest." You answered.

"Where are you going Y/n?" This time it was Takemichi who asked you a question.

"Cemetery" You plainly said and smiled to him.

There was an awkward silence that happened. Mikey gave you a look that asking who is it that you want to visit. While Takemichi's gave you a concern eyes. You just smile at them and wave. Telling them to go to your house.

While the van was nowhere to be found you glance at Killua. He also looked at you and nod. Both of you got into the car. You who drives. (Let's just say that 15 years olds here can have a driver's license.)

The both of you were so quiet. You brought a flower and again drove the car until you reach the cemetery. You both unbuckle your seatbelts and walk to the tombstone.

L/n M/n

October 24 1974- September 3 2011

Rest In Peace.

You visited your mom's grave. Your most favorite mom the world. You put the flower near her tombstone so does Killua. Killua's face soften when he  saw their Mom's grave.

You just felt empty inside. You got used to it. Visiting your Mom's grave during 3 on every month. You can't shed any tears now either. You feel like you already cried all your tears when your Mom died.

However for Killua he too could not shed any tears either tho he feel this undying sorrow and loneliness when your Mom died. He still missing her every time he saw a couple or a nother holding their childs hand whenever he's on the way to school.

But this lessen when he feel that his sister was doing her best to cheer him up. Teach him lots of things and act like a mother for him. He was very glad that you were there for him every time he needed someone. You never get sick of his attitude and always correct him everytime he did something wrong.

"Let's go, Kil. We still need to prepare for your upcoming graduation." You said.

He just nodded and smiled at you. You also returned a smile on him.

"Okay." He answered.

AFTER RECONCILING. The both gang no more like the toman was planning to pay you. Even tho you don't particularly need it but they insisted. They also want to help on whatever they can because you know they just can let Mitsuya was the only one who's working especially if they still don't know when will they come back on their original timeline.

On the middle of their meeting. Gon suddenly approach toman because of curiosity. He walk towards them without being notice not until he announced himself.

"What are you guys doing?" He ask and smiled.

The toman jump because of the sudden appearance of him. They let out a sign when they saw it was just Gon and not you since they still didn't know what kind of job they will take to help you.

"Gon!" Takemichi said with enthusiasm. They got close after the lesson they gave to them.

"Hi Takemichi! So what are you guys doing?" He asked again.

"We're planning on how to pay Y/n for her kindness by finding a job" Draken answered.

"Really?! Then how about you work under her?!" Gon once again said with enthusiastic.

"Work under her?" Chifuyu.

"Yeah! You can ask her on what job can she give to you!. I think she will be glad if you help her!. Last time she also have a problem about... Ahm... Erm... Wait.... Aha! Short of manpower!" Gon.

"Manpower? Of what exactly?" Inupi

"Erm... About... Ahm... I think it was about the fixing motorbikes or something... Then the cafe and restaurants.... Yes that's right!" Gon.

"Oh! Right we could apply to that!" Mikey said.

All of the member of the toman agreed to it. So they just need to talk to you.

"SO... YOU WANT TO WORK UNDER MY CARE?"

"Yes!" They answered in sync.

"What kind of job tho?" You asked. You obviously know already because Gon already told you.

"Gon said you're looking for manpower on restaurants,  motor shops and cafe" Chifuyu.

"Yes that's right." You.

"Then we will apply!" Mikey.

"Sure but i needed something else..." You said.

They looked at each other and when they returned their gazes at you they all turned red.

"Y-y/n i-i think it's too e-early for t-that." Mitsuya said while stuttering.

You were confuse at first of what are they saying then soon you realize what is it. You also turned red and quickly shake your head telling then that not you meant.

"T-that's not i-it! I just need a model to post for the article! And on magazines!" You defend.

"Model?" Kazutora.

"Yeah! Model. That's it!"

"Ha! That's basic Y/n-chin leave it to us!" Mikey said proudly.

To be continued.

A/N

I'M BACK Y'ALL! HAHAHAHA I GOT YOU DIDN'T I? ANYWAYS HERE'S THE NEW UPDATE. I WONDER WHAT TYPE OF MODELLING THEY WILL GONE TO? STAY TUNED!. PEACE OUT!