CHAPTER SIX

THIRD PERSON POV

As y'all eating with unbreakable silence. Sebastian interrupt it. 'Nice timing!' y'all thought. Sebastian approach you with the papers that needed your signs.

"Young lady, i brought all the papers that needed your signs." Sebastian said.

As he gave you the papers. He also start saying what are the content's in it. He's elaborating everything to you. Especially the one's who needed your attention the most.

"How about the heads up for the new silks from england?" You asked.

"All of them are currently in progress and process. 13 of the sample's are on the way here. The manager of the company said that the silks will arrive 10 in the morning." Sebastian said. You gave him a simple nod.

"How about the tailor? A designer? Do we already have those? I don't care whatever or whoever it was. As long as their designs will suit my taste and the consumers, then I'm good."

"There's a lot of applicants for the tailor but on the designer.... I'm afraid that you wouldn't like any of it. But i can send you the sample's of the sketch that the pass."

"No, I'll look for them later. How about the restaurant, hotel, and new condominium? Do they find a new interior designer?"

"Yes. As for the restaurant, and hotel that we opened. Just this past six moths, the tenants, and costumers gave us their good feedbacks. They like the hospitality, the servings, services, and how fast our employees worked and respond." He said. "As for the condominium interior designer. We found one company that accepts our offer, they are from philippines. Their company said, they will send 12 different interior designs for the condominium." He continued.

"Very good." You replied as you nodded.

WHILE you and Sebastian was talking about business. A lot of pair eyes was in the both of you. They stared at you in awed and adoration. How you handle things. How you do business. And how you respond to everything.

A certain man perks of interest in you. It was Kokonoi Hajime. Both you and him are doing business at the young age. The difference is that you do it legally and him do it illegally.

Izana would lie if he saids that he don't have any interest in what you were doing especially when you're actually good at it.

Almost everyone was amaze in you except for Gon and Killua because they got used to it. Especially Shuna. They just continue eating their food.

Kisaki was also listening to your conversation with your secretary. He was very interested in you. He also thinks of using you for his schemes for the upcoming events. He thinks that you will be a good puppet to his. As you look innocent and naive to him even tho you are so cold.

The Haitani's only looked at you, speechless.  As they both have a businessman father and mother they never thought of a teenage girl who's way younger than them will have lots of business and connection. Take note in other countries too.

AS YOU sign every papers and done. Sebastian walked out the dining hall. You give a quick sign before continue eating. You didn't realize that they also stop eating when you were talking about your business.

The silence again was covered the entire dining hall untill Hanma broke it and immediately looked at you.

"Say doll~" He said. You looked up to him and met his eyes with adoration. Kisaki also looked at him as if he's gonna do or asking something stupid again.

"Do you need something?" You asked. He gave you a grin and asked. 

"If you have a business~... Does that mean you don't study anymore?~" He asked. Kisaki gave him a what-the-fuck-look.

"I just told you last time i play volleyball. I couldn't enter a volleyball club if i wasn't studying." You answered with a sassy tone.

"Oh~ so... how do you explain your worked then?~" he asked again. This makes everyone interested. All of them are waiting for your answer.

"I don't think there is something i should explained about?. But i do studying during weekdays and working during holidays." You answer him as you sigh.

"May i asked?" Emma suddenly raised her left hand to asked permission. You just gave her a nod as confirmation for allowing her to asked. "Which school do you attend?"

"Huh? Oh i go to fukurodani academy" you simply answered.

'i guess that's for the question.' you said in your mind. You are already done with your breakfast. You got up on your sits but suddenly Takemichi spoke that makes you stop.

"You're looking for a designer right?" Takemichi asked.

The toman gave him a what-are-you-doing-look. As the other only looked at him. You turned around and face him.

"Yes that's right. What about it?"

"What will you do if someone applied for being a designer but underage?" He asked. You looked at him for a seconds and answered.

"If he applied and i liked his or her designs then i hire them and if they're underage then im gonna find a teacher or a guide for them so they can worked under me" ( i really don't know if this thing really exist but for the plot yes! Yes it is!)

"Really?"

"Yes i also make contract with both agreeable terms from both sides so it's legal." You added.

"I see... How about the wages? I mean salary? Does it got deduce because the hired people is underage"

"No. The salary will depends on the performance, or usual salary that our tailor or designer would make. It also depends on how valuable and how high the design of  the designer would make. If he or she is also a tailor they can also have 10-15% of the sales. The equipment, silks, materials that needed are included and it up to us."

"Oh... Mitsuya's a designer and a tailor!" Takemichi's said with enthusiasm.

It made you shocked! How could you forget?! Mitsuya is the designer of the toman's uniform and he also tailored he's unique design in fashion shows! (I really don't know if it is a fashion show tho... I forgot :3)

"Takemichi! What are you saying?!" Mitsuya  whisper yelled at Takemichi.

"I see... But if Mitsuya doesn't like it, then don't. We don't force our employee." You said.

Shuna walks beside you. With a glare. She's saying that you both need to talk. If i say talk. She will nagged you nonstop.

She returned her face to normal.

"If Mitsuya work's for you then there is 88.88% chance that your business in fashion industry will bloomed." She said with a serious tone as she looks at you.

"But i also can't force someone who doesn't want to work for me. And besides I don't care if my products will get a lot or tons of buyer. I just want a personal designer." You said as you both walked upstairs towards your room.

To be continued...