CHAPTER TWELVE

THIRD PERSON POV

"Say KISAKI TETTA. How do want to die?"

You tilted your head on the side. There was a murderous aura surrounding the whole gym. They all felt the horror was coming up next.

They didn't expect it from you. You were kind even tho you act cold. When they asked about it about Gon since they all already got close to him. Gon said you were a kind person that will never hurt anyone because of a simple matter or a low excuses.

You have your own reasons to beat someone up. And for now they didn't understands any of it. This is their business and their problem but why are you meddling?.

They don't know the reasons why you would go for this length. Maybe because this is your house and your property?. Maybe because you hate fights?. Or maybe because you got attach to them in you own way?.

Yes maybe that's it. You got attach very soon to them. Especially Emma, Hinata, Yuzuha and Takemichi. They help in every way as possible since you don't accept money from them.

Kisaki was trembling but he stood still. He fights his own fear just so everyone can't call him weak. He doesn't want to be labeled as weak. He want to make a good impression to everybody.

You actually admired him in the manga. Not because he could kill somebody at the young age without hesitation but because hi is smart.

He's smart enough to calculate what would happened if does this or what would happened if he does that. He even calculated the future as if he's a time leaper.

He guess everything he knew and expected everything. He's mind is far ahead of everybody. You admired him for that.

He already knew about Mikey's dark impulse so he triggered it by killing everyone he loves. He knew that Mikey would listen to him once he plays the HERO on his life. HE knew everything. That's why he used his last card and that is Izana.

He knew everything to Mikey. He knew Izana before hand and make a deal with him. As if he's watching Mikey's every move.

He doesn't hesitate to injure people just to make everything on his plans successful.

But now that you watch it on real life the only thing you felt was disgust!.

KISAKI LOOK at you in the eyes as if he's planning something. He at least felt relieved. You then feel a presence behind you. A sneak attack?.

You grinned and dodge it and cought metal pipe. It was you swung the metal pipe at you.

'Where the hell did they get these metal pipe?!'.

You panicked on your mind. On the outside you furrowed your eyebrows. This really came up to Ran as an insult.

"You really don't know how to stand down?. Sneak attack don't work on me." You said.

As you grab Ran's left wrist you pulled him closer on your side you knock him out with your hand by hitting the back of his neck.

The boys who see this was stunned. Especially Mikey and Izana. The way you vanished in thin air and appeared unnoticed was from a professional fighters you got a lot pf trainings. Because it wasn't easy to learn something like that.

You stop in front of Kisaki. He's trembling really hard. You punch him in the face that threw him on really far away from you.

You walked where Kisaki is. Toman just letting this happened not because they are afraid of you. Well they are now afraid of you but that isn't it. They don't stop you because they still processing what is happening.