CHAPTER THIRTY FOUR

THIRD PERSON POV

It was a normal day.... For you of course. Reading, signing each of your paper works. Working on your branches all over the world to further your business. Meeting the counsels. Business trips here and there. Doing your mission as an assassin. Everything.

You were glad that the people inside your house never asks what happened that night. (Referring on what happened in chapter 16).

Lol you thought. They've been dying to know what happened that night but afraid to asks.

Another day, another chaotic happened. Who else was the cause? Of course it was from BajiTora squad. They always picking a fight with Hanma and Kisaki. Well you know this two psychopaths. They provoke them more, much to their liking.

Their causing trouble here and there. Luckily the older ones (Shinchiro, Wakasa, Benkei) was trying to hold them back and trying no minimize the damage. At least for Shinichiro and Benkei. Wakasa will definitely having a betting with the Haitani's on whoever will win between their fight. Takeomi will probably smoke and smirking in the corner letting them fight and enjoying it as if he's watching a live performance.

The girls are in charge of the house. The boys will comply everything they will said and orders without hesitation whenever you're not home since as i said you were busy in your work and doing business trips all around the world.

The graduation day was already pass. It's been a week and a half. You didn't attend in your graduation day because Michael suddenly broke out and ready to kill someone.

You can't leave his side that time since his impulse didn't suffice soon. You still don't know who it is since no one was talking about it.

Even his brothers or sister, even his friends can't come close to him.

Helping and finding a way to bring them back to their old world was no good either. You have no single clue nor traces that was left behind when they came here.  So your back to square one.

It as if they exist here the very first moment. You know what i mean? As if, they never exist in that world and they came from here. Birth certificates, additional information. All of them was in the government like they were a citizens here.

Thinking about it gave you a headache.

"Shun, come in." You called while rubbing your temple.

"Is there something you need, boss?" He ask.

Shun Lorens, one of your secretary. He's the one who always handle your personal affairs in or outside the country. He handle your schedules in work or school. He always reminded you of everything you need to remember since he has a photographic memory.

A daily reminder if you said yourself.

"What's my schedule for today?"

"Well, in the morning around 9:30 you have a meeting with the bachelors about the new village that you were intended to build in Spain. After that you have a meeting with the interior designers about the new condominiums that were about to build in the Philippines and in Singapore. 1-2:30 pm is your break time. Your lunch time if i may say. After that you have a counsel meeting about the stocks and investment that we have so far. You're free to leave around 7-8pm." He said while reading the iPad he always had.

Seriously, you were yet to become 18 years old but you have tons of work as if you were in your 30's already.

'This is child abuse, i swear!'

-----

After the long meeting and your having a great time having your lunch. Shawn Lorens, Shun's twin brother knock on the door.

"Come in" you said while gulping your food.

"Forgive my intrusion, Boss. I have a quick report." He said.

"Continue" you said and start eating again.

"Around 12:48pm today i received a call from Sebastian while your having a meeting with the designers." He said doing the suspension chuchuness for a nerve wracking chuchuness that makes you irritated.

"Get into the point, Shawn." You said.

"Well... Sebastian called and said that, that man was in your house right now waiting for your return." He said.

The water you were drinking was now drooling from your mouth while processing what he said.

"What?! Why didn't you said it earlier?!" You burst.

"Well, you hate it when you get disturb in the meeting so we waited for you to finish. I also timing it after you ate your food so you wouldn't get hungry from a long ride." He said while fixing his suit.

What he said is true. You hate it when someone disturb you especially in during the meeting. But this is a different thing!. You ran outside you office to the elevator.

"Did you-" before you finish your words Shawn immediately reply.

"Yes boss. Your car and Shun was waiting infront of the company."

-----

Back to the boys. The girls was nowhere to be found since they have a modelling sessions today. So only the boys are here. When suddenly they heard a loud and harsh way of opening the front door.

All of them turn their heads towards the door that, that was harshly opened. They thought it was you but then again they remember that you were in the company today and will be back before or after  dinner so they have this question look who it is.

It was impossible for the girls too. The girls will be back before 3pm so it was not them.

Before they could asks who it is a figure of a tall guy with black hair and have something weird on his forehead appear.

When the said man was in the living room, he saw a bunch of guys in HIS fiancee's house.

"Who are you?" Mikey asks.

"I should be the one who's asking that" The man said.

"Well, we live here. How about you? Why are you causing a ruckus in OUR house?" Mikey taunt.

"Your house? As far as i can remember Y/n was the owner of this house not a bunch of.... Twerps" he said.

"This bitch! What did he say?!" Baji snap.

"I agree. All of them are bunch of twerps." South said.

"Who might you be?" The man asks.

"South. Terano South. I will be glad if you kick their asses now tho. I ain't gonna complain" South said sitting like a boss.

"Well this might be Y/n's house but she said we could stay here and act like it's out own." Takemichi suddenly butt in.

"Ah, i see. Y/n probably hire y'all to be his new servants. I see, she really takes my advice." The man said.

"We're not her servants!" Kazutora said.

"Who even are you in the first place? Acting as if you knew Y/n" Shinichiro.

"Ah she didn't tell you who am i? How saddening." He said acting as if he was hurt.

"What? Are you gonna tell us or not?" Draken.

"Ha... Well I'm literally nobody." He said while shrugging and walking towards Michael's direction. "Hmm... Your eyes are interesting..." he added.

"You!-"

"Well, i guess i need to introduce myself for everyone to know. I'm Chrollo Lucilfer, Y/n's fiancee."

To be continued....