CHAPTER THIRTY TWO

THIRD PERSON POV

"Y/n, you think you can run away from your responsibility? I know anytime soon that you will knock onto my door pleading to take you back."

That words keep ringing on your ears for a while now. Last night you receive a unknown calls with different numbers but you knew who it was.

You make sure to block any unregistered numbers in your phone but after the call last night you knew that they are finally making moves. This only means one thing. They hacked your phone without you noticing.

Afraid that they might hack your surveillance cameras, you immediately check everything just to make sure they didn't try to break in. And they didn't.

This person loves every emotion you will have. Happy, sad, angry, panic, everything! Your painful eyes are like pleasure to his bodies. This person is far more dangerous than before.

Especially, having ambition to make you a slave for them. A perfect emotionless doll. A puppet! Oh he would love to see you like that.

This person would definitely do anything to hold you back. To take you back. To bring you from your old self. The person who would sacrifice anyone just to hold your throat.

As you were spacing out with a dull like expression. A emotionless guy staring at you again.

Your expression right now is new to him. Yes indeed you might somehow have a cold eyes but you smile a lot and insult them if your bored. You even make a smirk face to annoy him. But now you didn't.

You have this dull eyes while looking from the outside where you could find the girls having fun in the garden wearing their happy face and joyous eyes.

You used to looked at them filled with joy and happiness. But now you look at them as if they were nothing but air.

This blond boy wanted to ask but he knows his limit. He wanted to know what's up but he know that's none of his business.

What now? He wanted to asks you question but his not on the position to do that. Maybe if he was in his old self he would shamelessly ask what's wrong right away and force her to speak until he got what he wanted to know.

"Michael... How do you spell empty?" You suddenly ask that take the boy out off guard.

"Huh? E-M-P-T-Y..." He said with confusion.

"Then how do you pronounce the word with the first letter?"

"MPTY, same thing"

"If you take the P away?"

"MTY, still the same."

"If you take the Y?"

"MT?"

"If you take all the letters down?"

"Empty? Why are you even asking this?"

"The cup your holding... Was it still full?"

"No, it's empty."

"Exactly bro. That's your life and my wallet."

There was a loud silence between you two. Michael didn't know how will he would react and what would he feel. Is he going to be insulted or just let it go since it was true in the first place.

But you know Michael is. He's not the one who you should broke a joke with since he would take it seriously.

Now the boy was covering in dark aura. He's impulse are now starting to take over him. But then it was interrupted by a smooch sound.

His eyes got widened. He can't seems to process thing right now. He was like a statue for he is not moving nor breathing anymore.

He heard a loud slam from the door that bring him back to his senses. He look over the room and saw no one was with him.

That was bold of you to do. Thinking why would you do that to someone who will ready to hurt you any second you made your move.

You might steal a kiss from him, for him to come back to his senses but that's not it. After all you didn't think that, that would totally work. You just kissed like... For fun? And to calm your senses since you will definitely explode if you haven't did anything to ease your self. So you had an idea to steal a kiss from Michael's lips.

Did you regret it? No not at all.

His one of your favorites after all. Why would you regret a single chance to kiss him without dying from his dark impulse.

As you walk down the hallway to get some fresh air to where the gazebo was and have some tea. Of course a certain dark impulse kid who had traumas and a emo boy was still functioning everything that happened.

-----

"Y/n do you think you can escape from me?.... Kekekeke, i won't let that happened again. After the time that we are together... I couldn't just simply let you go.... Kekekeke... You're gonna love my presents right? Of course you will. You love me after all kekekeke. Sooner..... No later, i know you will be mine again. Ah~ I love how your body curves now. Oh~ the plum of your lips. That ass and breast~. Ah~ i wanna squeeze them so bad. I wanna hear you cry and beg~. I want you to scream my name too~ oh that would be delightful~."

------

Another message was received from Netero-sama. The phantom troupe are on the move again. They are having a lot of trouble just to catch a glimpse of new information about them.

You insisted to go but Netero-sama forbid you tho. He said that he will send you to you another mission. It will take place from another country.

It was an illegal fire arms auction. Lots of country representative will participate. Including russia, china, and spain.

Netero-sama gave you another work, that will involve an illegal fire arms. But you think that it not all.

There are also some organization who was trying to reach out from other countries to buy a new product in black market.

It was called elixir29 a new produce drug from who knows where. The organization probably aiming for this day too since a lot of big shot from different countries was gonna be present when the auction starts.

You start packing your thing without the people in your house knowing. The other sight of you getting a shot above your shoulders and being the people in your house was there to witness it, was totally embarrassing

You're suppose to be cool, and flawless. You shouldn't get shoot easily since you were born and trained for that. You are totally a shame!.

You swore to your self that, that will never happened again. Since your target today was to exploit the goods and replace them with fakes.

Netero-sama only order you to exploit and replace but not get to any physical fights since you will definitely be outnumbered by your enemies.

This might be easy than it looks but it wasn't. Their are thing that may look so easy but definitely harder and harsher one's you tried it yourself.

As you were packing and planning how will make an excuse for them to wouldn't question you. A certain man was looking to you with curiosity on what the fuck are you doing.

To be continued.

A/N

I'M BACK Y'ALL! I'M SO SORRY FOR THE SUDDEN LEAVE BUT ANYWAYS. HERE'S THE QUESTION.

WHO IS WHO?

ANY IDEA WHO'S THAT PERSON IS?

ARE THEY ONLY ONE PERSON OR DIFFERENT PERSON?