EXTRA CHAPTER

THIRD PERSON POV

YOU WOKEN UP by the vibrate of your phone. Thinking who would message you in the early morning. You open you phone and stared on to the notification. There's a post that you never expect that you would get notified since the day that the tokyo revenger didn't have any information in any website.

TR SPOILERS ALERT!!

Read on your own risk!

You slap your hand to your mouth

You slap your hand to your mouth. Shock was written all over your face. You never knew that the updates was still working after not finding any info about the story.

Koko betrayed his gang and the signs that he's finally letting go of Akane. You were worried at the same time since Sanzu hates traitor. There's a high chance that Sanzu might kill him because of his betrayal. You consumed a lot of what ifs. What if this is the last time he will help Inupi? What if it was really a sign that Koko will finally be with Akane?. What if... Koko dies?...

Mikey ordering Hanma to clean up the mess and Mitsuya was the first one he approach. Of course there's a high possibility that they will fight. Again you overthink, what if Hanma kills Mitsuya? Or at least beat him up to death? Tho your pretty confident that Hanma will get beaten up since Chifuyu and Hakkai was with him but at the same time your worried.

On the last spoiler it shown that Pah-chin will fight Mikey. You were rooting for him. Mikey got Pah-chin's back before but now... Seems like there is no forever even in the friendship. Look how these scenes got twisted. Pah-chin must be heartbroken right now.

YOU PUT DOWN your phone and get up from your bed. You walk in the kitchen without fixing yourself. You brush your teeth tho and washed your face but you're still wearing your pajama. You saw Emma and Hina helping Claude to prepare a breakfast.

They greeted you good morning but you didn't respond instead you walk to the counter grab a bowl, spoon, cereal and milk. Even if you get your good rest right now but you feel tired. Maybe because of what will happened in the future chapter?.

It was fine it your going to think of it since they are fictional. But they are in your house. You could hear them talk, laugh, jokes around, and they nonstop bickering. For fictional characters they are here. You could see that they could laugh this hard and how happy they are.

You didn't notice that Takemichi and Mikey approaching you. They might saw you all gloomy in the morning so they decided to asks. You didn't hear them until Takemichi start shaking your shoulders. You looked up and saw his blue eyes staring at you worriedly.

"Takemichi..." You said.

"Y/n, are you okay?. You've been spacing out earlier. We've been calling your name but it seems like you didn't hear us." He said.

"Yeah Y/n-chin!. Does someone bothering you? Tell me the name and address and i will deal with them!" Mikey said confidently.

Your eyes soften as you hear their voice. You don't know. You feel some pity for them. You wanted to hug them both. You knew... You knew that...

"You both are tired, no?" You said.

The both of them got weirded out of your sudden words. Takemichi then soften his feelings. He doesn't know why but, he felt at ease now seeing everyone get along. He thought that he could finally rest but didn't know what was the rest about.

Mikey then look at you confused but now that you mentioned it, the tiredness was slowly hitting him. The wanting to rest and feel assured. Now that the both gang are forming a temporarily alliance and him and Izana slowly beginning to talk he now feel assured and well. Seeing his older brother alive even if in the different timeline he could feel the rest and wanting this feeling whatever that is.

It's peaceful...

They both thought.

They look at you once again. Takemichi hugs you while hearing him sniffles. He was crying. He don't know why but he wanted to cry more and more to let out his emotion.

Mikey do feel the same way but keeping his cool since he doesn't want you to saw him cry. It will hurt his pride as a gang president. So instead of crying he too gave you a hug.

You hug them back. Both of them feel comfortable and comforts just by hugging you. Feeling just your presence was enough for them to trust you. They could feel the rest and assurance just by hugging you.

Why are they feeling like this? Was this an effect because of you spending time with them. Scolding them and educating them?. They don't know. They just want to spend more time like this.

They might not know what will happened to them in the future, you hope that in the future, everything must be avoided.

-----------

I will cut this short since it was a extra chapter. You could find the spoilers on twitter @tokyorevenji. Anyways these are just my theories. Nothing just want everyone to overthink HAHAHAHA. Suffer with me!. I may not be able to update so soon because of my studies but I'll try to update as soon as possible. Byeee.