CHAPTER SIXTEEN

THIRD PERSON POV

AS TIME GOES by, you were very close to toman also some of the tenjiku members. Izana was still distant but he would approaches you and asked about things. They are like a curious bunch of kids. Even the TV and laptop makes them amazed like it a rare things. Your cellphone most of the time was in Kazutora's hand since he was playing mobile legends on it.

There's also time that you buy them a cellphone as a gift for helping you out but for emergency also. It takes some time to explain the brand new phone to them. Luckily there are some of the people who get it fast so they teach it to others.

The house was currently empty today since the people here are either on work or going somewhere. You lend them you motorbikes since you really can't use all of them and it just a stuck on you garage of course you order them to get the license first. Killua and Gon are probably with Kurapika right now. They're going to visit Bisky and pick someone up.

Right now, you were readying yourself to go off somewhere. You need businesses to be done. The time was pointed to exact 12 in the afternoon. As you about to leave you notify the gc you made for the two gang and you. You told them that you're gonna be home late today so they don't need to wait for her. There are bunch of thumps up and okay some of them are good luck and take care from the girls and Takemichi and Chifuyu.

You got out of the house and lock it. You also notify your butler and secretary that you will be gone out. They understand what you meant by it so they didn't question you much.

You grab your car keys and drove off somewhere. You don't have any volleyball practices today because it's sunday and sunday was a rest day for the team.

"So then... Let's finish this job once and for all hm?" You said to yourself.

-----

❗ TRIGGER WARNING: Mention of illegal stuffs❗

You drove where the cruise ship was. It most likely too early for you but you need to be there earlier as possible. You got off of your car. The security then smiles at you and you smiled back. You handed him the invitation card.

After he let you pass you quickly go to your suite and place your thing there. You take a bath and replace your clothes.  You got out of your suite and start walking. Only few people knew you here so the majority clearly don't know what's your identity (obviously) so it wasn't that hard to walk around. People only knew you were one of the early guests that arrive.

You were probably asking what you were doing here?. Well let me tell you. You are a hunter one of the top at that. You need to capture or kill everyone in your list that's why you makes yourselves familiar to the cruise. Which is the possible way out and where to trap them.

You receive an order last night to capture or kill everyone who are involve in human trafficking, drug dealings, illegal firearms dealing, and illegal underground fights.

You were alone of course. You would rather work alone than someone will messed up your plans. This job was obviously a suicide so you need to take everything seriously and you must always use your brain in anyway as possible scenario's.

The cruise ship is going to start sailing at 3:30pm and it will stop at the middle of the ocean. Arriving there will probably around 4:15-4:45 pm. The cruise ship was going to stay there until 12 noon so you had plenty of time to plan and kill them all.

You decided to kill the people involve except for the man who's responsible. His name was Felix Morgan. He is the owner of the cruise and all the illegal things that will happen tonight at exact 8pm. They will surely gather on the main area where the casino was located.

Some people will also might get involve since some people were only here because of dates and the casino. The only order that you receive was kill everyone who are involves and capture Felix.

---

It's been 7:42 pm in the evening. You are done preparing yourselves for tonight's hunting. You wore an evening dress (the image  above was your dress preference). You place a dagger inside your dress in a way it cannot be revealed just in case you walk or dance with someone.

You directly go to the main hall where everyone gathered. You who took a wine glass to the waiter and pretended to be playing with the others. Once the cruise ship stop the underground places where all illegal thing will be held were open.

There are some code you needed for them to let you in. You also need to put your mask on so people wouldn't recognize you easily because it is essential if ever one of the people knows nothing in it and accidentally spoke about you spotting you while buying in the black market. Especially for all the powerful people who will attend that has a big face in the world and media.

As for waiting for the cruise to stop. You play with other rich people. It was a poker game.

'Koko probably like it here'

You thought. Knowing that guy. He surely would. He may be also gain a lot of buyers or business partners here. Take note Sanzu probably love here because of drugs.

I'm talking about the bonten Koko and Sanzu okay?. Your babies are busy on different business and Sanzu is quite all the time so it wasn't the Sanzu and Koko you were living with.

After a few more minutes of gambling and waiting. The cruise finally stop. You gain money while gambling too so you're satisfied while leaving. You make it as if your going to the comfort room so no one will suspect you.

Lot's of people wasn't aware of what's happening tonight at this cruise just like i mentioned that they are only here because of dates and for the casino. You quickly put a lot of make up so no one will know you once you enter the lion's den. You grab your mark and find the bar counter.

This is where the code will be asked by the bartender. You sat on one of the chair and call for the bartender. He approaches you with a smile.

"May i take your order, Madame?" He ask.

"Oh i would like El Tesoro De Don Felipe Paradiso please" You said smiling while rubbing the ring that only the costumer in the black market and vip could get.

The bartender glance at your ring after you said the code. It was a hard drink that most of the vip member most ordered. He immediately glance at your ring to confirm if your a customer. Once he confirms it he smiled at you.

"Where would you like to drink your El Tesoro De Don Felipe Paradiso, Madame?" He ask.

"In quite place where only the sea breeze could be heard." You answered.

This code will determine which underground place would you go. Sea breeze could be heard means where almost the people yelling or debating who's gonna buy the latest item for tonight. Or you could say... You will get the the illegal items.

"Follow me, Madame" He said.

'Let the show begin'

To be continued...

A/N

YOU SHOULD KNOW BY NOW. YOU ARE A HUNTER LOL. MORE BASICALLY IT LIKE THE HUNTERS ON HUNTER HUNTER ANIME BUT NEN DOESN'T EXIST NOR EVERY FANTASY YOU COULD FIND IN THE ANIME. THE HUNTER HERE ARE JUST LIKE ARE ONLY A BOUNTY HUNTERS. YOU ARE ONE OF THEM. SO YEAH. I'M REALLY NOT GOOD WITH EXPLAINING STUFFS. ANYWAY BYEEE!.