CHAPTER FIFTEEN

THIRD PERSON POV

LOT'S FROM toman agreed to be a model since this only for today. There is no particularly themed so i think they going to try them all. We are currently on the van right now. The only people here was Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Baji, Kazutora, and Mitsuya. The rest start their own work. I allow it especially the girls since they can't do much in the house. I make Killua and Gon accompany them so i can accompany this models I've got.

On the way to the studio they talk some sorts of stuff. Takemichi was being nervous because this was his first time. I mean Takemichi was handsome especially in real life i think that's how he gets too many girls. Especially Yuzuha and Senju. I mean you would too. Since you really admired him being brave and heroic on everything.

Mikey was confident that he will nailed it. He said it was easy. Baji was also bragging about his hair that will surely attracts people. Come on who wouldn't?!. For a guy he's rather being gentle and always treasuring his hair like his like depends on it.

Kazutora of course also bragging that he will attracts many people since he's handsome. Did he lie tho?!. Mitsuya and Draken was there laughing at the three who's currently fighting about who's gonna do better in the shooting.

Chifuyu was... Ahm... Boosting Baji's ego?. He's rooting  for him like this is some kind of fight that whoever lose are gonna lose their dignity too.

You are currently worried what will happened. You just hope they don't break anything, or cause a riot in the studio. Well they'll be fine since Draken and Takemichi are here. They can make them stop.

-----

On the studio. You introduce them to the photographer and to the other staffs. They lead them to the dressing room for make up. Which is they didn't complain even tho Draken was pissed because they going to put make up on him.

"It's fine. It's just a light make up. They just need to tone your face a little so you wouldn't look haggard on the picture." You assured him while patting his shoulders.

He tensed up a bit but washed it off because it's you. He just nodded and follow the orders from the other staffs.

You were currently talking to the director about the themes of what the boys will do. There are at least for categories.

The first thing they do was an individual shoot. They take photos of them one by one and heck what's up with these staffs screaming and squelling like a pig they are?.

You raise your brows while looking at them. When they saw your expression they quickly shut up. For all you know all the staffs here at on their mid 20's and above and basically the boys are currently on their 17-18's so it doesn't matter if they squelling like a pig.

But it pisses you off. You don't know why but it makes your blood boil. You were frowning inside but keep the blank face outside.

The first themed was mansion theme. They all dress up like a butler and ready to serve. (This... I think i wrote it in the wrong way..) Kazutora wasn't there because he said it's quite troublesome.

Mikey was struggling putting his necktie so does the other. Mitsuya already finish his. Instead of asking for help to the staff they came to you. Maybe they are uncomfortable with them.

You help them tying their ties one by one and fix Mitsuya's 'cause his tie was messy. After fixing their ties you gave them a finishing look to see if everything is done. You gave them a thumps up saying that they're all okay now and ready to shoot.

They're all handsome!. What in the multi universe is this?!. You know they're all handsome but this time they make it hotter!. The took a picture of all of them and showed it to you. You approved to every picture in it since every angles was perfect!.