CHAPTER TWENTY EIGHT

THIRD PERSON POV

As you heard a loud sound from the same room where you found the tokyo revengers characters. You immediately stand up from where you were sitting and ran towards the said room.

The gang were confused about your sudden behaviour so they followed you. You hurriedly open the door not because or excited who ever is it but because you were scared that it might be the criminal organization our so called BONTEN.

As you opened the door, you were shock who it was. You're afraid not for your self but for Takemichi and Kisaki's well being. He might punch them to death knowing Kisaki's plan and Takemichi's time travel.

The coldness and lifeless eyes that he has... You once had those. The dark impulse, the misery, everything that he gone through... You experience it aswell. But you didn't tell it to anyone.

You wanted to hug him right now but you realize he wasn't alone.

"Where the hell are we?! Oh?! Mikey! Let's fight! We still have an unfinished war!" He said.

Mikey didn't response. You heard footsteps coming from the door. It was later revealed Draken's figure. The cold and lifeless eyes were connected to the shocked and confuse eyes of Draken.

"Ken......-chin...." He called.

He's lifeless and coldness eyes were suddenly replace of confuse, relief, guilt, and deep emotions but it was then replace again pf the coldness and lifeless eyes. He's gaze was then turned to you. You noth stared at each others eyes. But was then interrupted by Kisaki's voice.

"Y/n, why did you suddenly run off?" He ask quite demanding.

You were scared for his whole being, i mean if This timeline Mikey saw him alive, he would definitely beat him up to the point that he can't be even recognize anymore.

He walk towards you not looking at the person who been glaring and releasing his impulse in the entire room. He only look at him when he called his name.

"Kisaki...." He said with menacing voice.

Kisaki look at him and met his eyes. The cold and lifeless eyes were replace by a bloodlust and hatred. Kisaki was too stunned to speak even a single word.

The new timeline Mikey was ready to attack him. He lose all of his senses. The other Mikey suddenly barges in the room with the excited face. He thought that another company will filled the house again. He doesn't like Shion and Taigu's gut and company to be honest.

Mikey saw his other self, he felt his own impulse raging towards Kisaki. Part of him telling himself that he deserves it and would let his other self beat the shit out of Kisaki but since you were here who hate violence and bloody scene you would definitely jump in.

He was afraid. For you and his other self. He knows that you can fought well but his other became 3x stronger when he is in his impulse. He was afraid that his other self would harm you without hesitation. If he could control his impulse back in the Valhalla's fight, right now he couldn't see if he could control it anymore.

Mikey's other timeline self was about to attack Kisaki who was beside you. He knew that his action was unforgivable and wasn't right. He knew that now. You're the one who make him realize that. He wanted to change. He closes his eyes and ready to receive the punch. But of course Mikey is right. You step in into the fight without hesitation.

His fist was ready to hit Kisaki's face but you stop it with your palm calmly. He stared at you like he was going to kill you if you didn't move. But you weren't scared of him. You were scared that a furniture behind Kisaki are gonna break. You get it from an auction house back in europe and besides.... It was expensive you know!

"Contain yourself Mr. Sano Manjiro." You stated.

You knew that this was never the Mikey you knew. It was Sano Manjiro not Mikey. The way his eyes telling you that the Mikey you always interact in your house was like he never existed.

"Out of my way" he said demandingly.

Of course you wouldn't move even a single muscle. He grow pissed because you wouldn't move and what makes him even pissed off was you blank face like he was nothing to be afraid of. But of course in the inside.

'Waaaah! His punch was so strooong! Is he even a human?! Damn it! If I didn't catch it on time he would hit my precious face! I shouldn't let happened! My face is worth million of dollars since i do modelling as a side line!'

As your thoughts wondered. Other Mikey takes it as a cue. He would literally punch a girl if it means killing Kisaki right now. He ready himself and raise his fist ready to punch you.

"Y/n watch out!" Mikey and Draken said in chorus.

You turned your head to the other Mikey and catch his fist with you other hand. He stared at you intently as if his eyes were asking who you are.

"I said contain yourself idio-" before you finish your words Izana appeared besides you and punch the other Mikey on the face.

The other Mikey couldn't react properly. He was shock seeing his brother Izana alive and well. Izana put his all strength to that punch. Since you were holding the other Mikey's hands he couldn't catch it so he take the hit and pass out. You catch him before he laid on the floor.

"I want to do that since the very beginning." Izana said.

"I don't know but i was pissed because that was my face you were hitting" Mikey said.

"So? You didn't feel the pain right? You have no bruise in your face too. Stop acting like a baby" Izana said before leaving the room.

"This kids" Shinichiro who was in the door said.

"Aren't we forgetting something?" Takemichi said while raising his hands.

"Oh right!" Chifuyu followed. He looked at the other visitors.

"Draken! Join my gang!" A bulky man said.

"Who the fuck are you?" Draken ask in confusion.

"Wha-" he was speechless by Draken's stunt.

You found him familiar. Yes! That's right! The other Mikey who arrived today was the Kantou one so this guy is...

"South... Terano.... South..." You mumbles.

"KYAHAHAHA! Fight me!" He said then position himself like he was waiting for someone to attack him.

"To be honest he look like an idiot" Rindou said. Ran only sweatdrop by his brother statement.

"I'll fight him!" Shion said going into the front.

"No! Imma fight him!" Taigu said while going to the front too since they were in the back watching dramas.

"This is exciting! Right? Mikey~" Hanma.

"Mikey, knock them out. Especially that bulky hulk like guy over there" you said.

Mikey immediately comply as if you were his boss. He knock Shion and Taigu's out and the next one was South. They got into a little fighting but since Mikey is much stronger than South he eventually knock him out.

"Hanagaki!" A sudden girl's voice echoed at the entire room.

He run towards Takemichi and hug him as if they never met since 10 years. Hina who were shocked at the girl sudden behavior was stunned and became surrounded by dark aura. Takemichi was afraid fir his life.

"Senju?..." Muttered by Sanzu.

"Haruchiyo..." She said.

The three deities are here... This is gonna be chaotic! Urghh! You only wanted a long sleep and rest but because of their sudden appearance you didn't have enough time to have a peaceful mind because their problems became you problem too!.

To be continued....