CHAPTER NINE

THIRD PERSON POV.

YOU ARE in the middle of Q and A right now between tenjiku and toman. Their were curious about themselves being fictional men. You being a simp gladly took it. So right now. You were answering tons of questions. But before that let's see what happened.

//Spoiler Alert!!//

*Flashback*

Waking up, you've already done your morning routine. While eating breakfast there it is again. Your friend silence. It was awkward tho. You know that the boys wanted to ask you a lot. About them being fictional. Also about the DEAD PEOPLE you mentioned before. You know that they wanted to know more about it. Especially what will happened after the disband of the toman. What happened to Mikey. What happened to the future that Takemichi willing to risk his life just to have the most peaceful life with them. What happened to the people around him and so on.

You know it well. You want to answer them honestly but at the same you don't. Yes, the time Takemichi time leaped was really a happy ending that we thought he already succeeded. But the is the plot twist that Mikey was suffering and involved as a criminal organization worse he is the boss of it.

Bonten. The feared gang around tokyo. Involved of any types of crime. Takemichi wanted to save Mikey but ended up getting shot three times by Mikey. Mikey was tired so he attempt to jump off the building which is Takemichi grab his hand and the trigger activated.

Which is lead on the Three Deities Arc. We meet Senju the queen and so on.

I don't want to tell them a fucked up future that going to welcome them. The future that we hate tho we also love because of Bonten. Seriously. The moment Bonten was released. Like it turned the whole fandom upsidedown!.

I'll be lying if I'm not one of them. Tho Mikey's haircut is... Nevermind don't wanna die yet.

"I know you have a lot of question about what happened to the whole manga but wait after breakfast." You said.

All of them raised their heads with a surprise look asking themselves if they are obvious but washed those away since you said you're going to tell them (which is you never said.) So they ate the breakfast you prepared.

*End of flashback*

The moment you're done with the dishes. Killua and Gon goes outside probably meeting Kurapika and Leorio.

When they are already left. They start questioning you nonstop.

"Who's the most popular among us?." Mikey ask. Probably his hoping that i should say his name but....

"The holy trinity." You answered.

"Holy trinity?." Chifuyu

"Sanzu... Ran... Rindou" you said. Then a smirk formed on their faces.

"Damn i know I'm hot" Ran said.

"Yeah but some fans called you Rannabelle because of your hairstyle" You said bluntly.

"What?!" He hissed that make his brother Rindou giggled. Ran glared at him. "How about Rindou?!" He asked.

"Chicken little?" You said. Some people laugh at your answer especially Smiley, Baji and Kazutora who's holding there stomach for laughing so much.

"Who's the most hated person?" Koko asked.

"Kisaki."

"Which ships do they sail?!" Emma asked.

"Most of Takemichi and Hinata and Draken and Emma" You said.

'I wanna say Koko and Inupi then Takemichi and Mikey tho. Should i also mention about Hakkai and Mitsuya?. Oh there is Kisaki and Hanma too.'

Emma smiled at the words you said. While Hinata and Takemichi looked at each other then blushed and look away from different directions.

"Okay enough with that!. Say Y/n who do you find the most attractive in Tokyo revengers?" Hinata ask changing the subject.

"Your brother" You said plainly.

There was a loud silence across the whole room. You just tilted your head on the side asking what's wrong. You really want to say that you found her father attractive too but you just keep your mouth shut.

"So erm. We are off the topic" Takemichi said.

All of them became serious especially the one that i mentioned that died.

Except this bitch Hanma and Kisaki. He's probably thinking that his plan all work up.

"What exactly happened?" Kakucho asked who's been silent since earlier.

"How did i die?." Baji asked.

"How about me? I never participate on their gang fights so it's impossible for me to get involved." Emma said.

"Baji died on the day valhalla and toman clashed. He stab himself in order to not accused Kazutora take the blame of what happened. I know what i am talking about." You said at you glance at Mikey. He nodded as a response that you are right.

"As for Emma?" Takemichi asked.

He was curious. He want to know how Emma died so he can protect her at any cause. He knew that Emma will might be the cause of Mikey's dark impulse.

"Let's just say... Even tho you aren't involve in the gang. There is a possibility that you got involve. As long as a person is ambitious and ready to take all away from someone. They will use any tricks they have just to get what they wanted. Even if it means to kill someone." You said.

You didn't said it was Kisaki and Izana's plan because you might added a fuel on the fire. You noticed this past few days your spending time with them. The tension inside the house is getting bigger and bigger.

"It's none of my business actually, but I'm telling you just this once..." You look seriously and glance on Izana and Kisaki, then you also look in Mikey's direction. "Don't do something you might regret later on. Because no matter how you cried, you beg, and regret everything. As long as it's done then it's done. You can't control time that you can turned it back like you wanted to. You should take responsibilities of every decisions you make." You said and turned around to them.

MEANWHILE when everyone was still progressing your words to them. Some of them go back to their rooms and talk what they need to do and some of them talk like nothing happened

Then Izana muttered....

"Take responsibilities of your own decisions and do not regret everything huh? I wouldn't regret everything. As long as i destroy you MIKEY. After that. I will kill her also along with her brothers."

Izana look like he lose his insanity. Kisaki was on his sides loving what he sees especially Izana's hatred towards Mikey.

"What should we do?" Kisaki asked. Izana looked at him and smiled insanely.

"Of course... Continue what we left behind. The war should start tomorrow. Send this message to toman. Let's settle this once and for all." Izana said.

Kisaki smiled and nodded. He sure loving what will happened tomorrow. Since you and your brothers are in school tomorrow then they're shouldn't be any hindrance for tomorrow's fight.

Kisaki knows that only in the morning does you Butler and Secretary goes in the mansion so the war will begin tomorrow in the afternoon.

To be continued...

A/N

I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPENED NO? HAHAHA THIS IS FUN!  ANYWAYS THANK YOU FOR READING THIS STORY EVEN THOUGH IT'S LAME. HAVE FUN READING!!