CHAPTER THIRTY EIGHT

THIRD PERSON POV

'The heck is he doing here?'

You quickly get up from your position. Dusting your clothes as if it get dirty. Manjiro only look at you with a emotionless eyes. He was following every move you make but still sitting on your bed.

"So? What are you doing here?" You asks as you look at him with a cross arms in your chest.

"I was just checking what your background and capabilities." He said as he still looking at you.

"So? Did you confirm it? Can you leave? I want to sleep" you said with a bit irritated.

"Barely." He said plainly.

"Get out of my room."

'No, stay'

He start to get up and ready to leave your room while you are screaming internally begging him not to go since you down bad for him.

Like come on people. Who wouldn't be simping for Bonten Mikey?

I mean he look like depressed as fuck and like his haircut is....

Anyway, you don't him to go.

'Please stay!'

Manjiro stops on his track and turn around. He starts heading to your bed without meeting your eyes.

"Sleep on the couch." He said as he lays on your bed.

'This bitch did not just say that!'

Your fuming with anger but your calming your self. You wanted to punch him but you calm yourself.

You approach your bed where Manjiro lays. He was facing the other side so he can't see you but definitely can hear your foot steps. Of course that was intended for him to know....

'How dare this guys stole the chamber of dreams that makes you feel heaven everytime you lay and gives comfort to the great Y/n?!'

You stared at his back as if making an hole on it. He could feel it of course but he pretended to sleep and unbothered, but honestly? He was sweat dropping.

'What she gonna do about it? Not like i ca-'

His thoughts was stop when he felt a strong force hit his back.

Yes, that's right.

The great Sana Manjiro, the leader of bonten, the most feared criminal, a merciless and heartless individual, the strongest, and was called invincible...

Got kick in the back.

By a girl at that.

Oh how shameful it is to be labeled as invincible if he got kick without shielding himself.

"You dare steal my bed. You Izana wannabe." You said with domineering voice.

You regret begging him to stay.

I mean he could stay in your room but to steal your precious bed?!

There's no way you let it slide! Anything but the bed!.

Manjiro got up while rubbing his back like some old man having a hard time standing up because of rheumatic disorder.

'Damn that hurts! Is this woman crazy??'

"As far as i remember you and the other Mikey are going to share rooms" You said as you cross your arms in you chest.

"Tsk, there's no way I'll share my bed to that guy." He said while heading to your bed again.

This time as if he was asking a permission but with a cold eyes. But he was like a lost puppy but with coldness and dangerous vibe.

Seriously, he's so shameless.

But either you can't say no, right?

Come one guys if you are in this situation what will you do?

Nah, why did i ask. You probably wanted to have your way in him, just kidding.

No matter how handsome he is. He's still very dangerous.

Too dangerous to your liking.

Since you all are color blind afterall.

Well afterall red flags means hot shots.

Who can resist these red flags afterall?

Not me, and I'm sure not you either.

Anyways, you met his eyes before signing.

"You can stay. But no funny business, got it?" You said raising you brows slightly for confirmation.

As a response he raise his brows back.

"I may look like this but i also got a taste." He said as he proceed to lay down.

You're asking how your whole night went?

Well of course you couldn't sleep because of what he said!.

'Did he just call me ugly?! Unbelievable!'

To be continued....

Forgive me for short chapter and late upload. I promise to make it up to you all someday😭