CHAPTER THIRTY FIVE

THIRD PERSON POV

You were panting heavily after you reach the knob in front of your house. You hear a faintly sound of voices and base on they tone, they were arguing.

You twist the knob and rush towards the living room. You saw how Chifuyu stopping Baji to attack the man standing in front of them acting cool and calm.

Izana and Mikey are also have a sour faces and they are willing to attack any second by now if Draken and Kakucho wasn't stopping and guarding them.

Smiley has a lot of irk mark than it used too and as you can see by now he really ready to kill this man standing in front of them.

The four old people were trying to hold and calm the others down with patience and calmness but that is the opposite of what they are currently feeling.

This might be to sudden but, the every moment they spend their time with you, by talking, exchanging jokes that leads into a fight sometimes. They grown found of you. A crush? Some of them maybe, but for others?....

It's more than that...

So they are willing to kick his ass if they needed too. Just in case he was lying.

How could this guy claimed that he is your fiancee?! They are all in rage. For some reason they felt a pang on their hearts. A disappointment.

Probably... a jealousy too.

Now you make an entrance, only Chrollo knew that you were here, as he sense your presence even though it's faint.

As the boys notice your presence too, they start calming down even though it was just the slightest.

You gaze upon them and you could see in their eyes that they were hoping for you to explain what was happening, does everything that Chrollo said was true? And most of all, they were hoping for you to deny him.

You walk towards Chrollo and look at him in the eyes as if you were reading him of what he was doing and what will he gonna do now. He was like that to you too but the hint in eyes were asking what is happening and who are these people in your house.

You sigh before facing the boys again. You clearly saw in their faces that they are still waiting on what are you gonna say.

But seems like there are some inpatient one's.

"Who is he, Y/n?" Michael asks with coldness in his voice.

"Talk, before i punch him in the face." South said growing inpatient and wanted to hit him.

Taiju only grip his fist as he was glaring at you and the man behind you. He might be a violent type of person but Taiju is someone that make promises and will never gonna break it. As being a holy man (he proclaimed) a man should also true to his words.

Hakkai wasn't breathing normally because of the sudden revelation earlier so Takemichi were taking care of him.

The calmest persons were supposed to be Chifuyu, Kakucho, Draken, Mitsuya, Inupi, and Koko also were panicking insides. They might never show it but they are. For some reason they felt betrayed and somehow got replace and they don't know why are they feeling this way.

You sigh as you sit on their opposite side and tell them to sit which is they complied and now wanted to hear everything of your explanation and didn't wanted to missed anything of it.

Chrollo being a tease for some reason, he sit next to you as he staring at you LOVINGLY so he receives all of the boys death glares.

Seriously, if death glares could kill anyone, Chrollo would be lying on the floor bathing his own blood.

"So where should i start? Though one question per person." You asks. You knew pretty well that they have a lot of questions in mind.

"First of all, What's your real name?" Hanma asks. He was being a quiet person since earlier which is to shocking because it's either he pissed you off he would be start fighting with Baji and Tora.

"Y/n Zoldyck" you answered without hesitation.

"What's your real job?" Rindou.

"Hunter. Businesswoman." Again you answered without hesitation and doing it plainly.

"Where did you get those bullets then?"Takemichi asks as he already revived Hakkai from the death (from being burned to crisps..... kidding!).

"Mission as a hunter."

"Why are you using L/n as your surname then?" Benkei.

"That's my mother's last name. Mom and Dad are separate so..."

"Is Killua your real brother?" Baji asks.

"Seriously, Baji? You can clearly saw that they are identical. Obviously they are!" Kazutora said and Chifuyu only sigh at them being tired of their bullshit.

"Killua is my half brother." This statement perk of Izana's interest as he jolted a bit.

"I just realized this now. I'm going to apologize for seeing it, Y/n but i saw your mother's picture in your room. She was holding a child which is not you or Killua. The child looks like Gon." Mitsuya said.

"Are you saying that Y/n and Gon might be related?." Mikey.

"Well, somehow yes. The child looks like Gon and the Lady on the photo were slightly look like Y/n." Mitsuya explained.

You were surprise as you thought that you hide it pretty well. It was a picture of your mother and a baby that your mother held with security as she stared at the child lovingly. Based on the photo the child were just a month old.

"Gon is also my half brother." You said.

Everyone gasp in shock as they progress what was you just said. Hakkai once again fainted at the sudden announced and Takemichi takes care of him.

"What i thought, Killua was your half brother? How did Gon became your half brother too?" Baji asks dumbfounded.

"Obviously Gon and Y/n have the same mom while Killua and Y/n have the same dad." Kisaki explains.

"Shut it, piss hair four-eyed freak!" Kazutora hissed.

"Yes, Gon and I have the same mom and Killua and I have the same dad." You said while nodding.

Chrollo was also shock about this because you never opened up for him ever since you both dated.

""Ahm... Aren't we going far from the real business?" Shin said.

"Hmp, they probably forgot because of the sudden revelation of Y/n's life." Wakasa side commended.

"Well, I agree. Why not asks her? We all know that we wanted to know the truth about it too." Takeomi.

"I hate to admit it, but i also wanted to know what type of relationship Y/n and this Cult leader looking guy." Sanzu.

As they now realize it and now became silent. They all get shy and turned their heads elsewhere avoiding your gaze. They all doesn't have the gut nor the right to asks.

They are nobody, you aren't even in a relationship with one if them so that makes it more like they are invading your privacy and private life.

They have no right to question who that man is to you. But they wanted to know so bad.

"What is your real relationship with him, Y/n?" A voice suddenly echoed. You turned your head towards where the voice come from and there it was. It was from none other than....

"Emma?" You mumbles.

To be continued.

I genuinely apologize for not updating for so long. And yeah, i decided to make Y/n a Zoldyck so i hope everyone was okay with it. Lol. Enjoy reading everyone and have a blessed evening.

QUESTION!!

WHAT IS THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN Y/N AND CHROLLO?