CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

THIRD PERSON POV

"What relationship i had with Chrollo?" You confusedly ask.

'Why do they want to know?'

"Yes." Micheal firmly and coldly asks.

"Why?"

"What do you mean WHY?" Ran said with a hint of annoyance and he doesn't even hesitate to show his dislike to Chrollo which is new to Rindou because Ran never been like this before.

"Huh?" You tilted your head to the other because of confusion.

"Eh?" Them also confused why are you acting as if you didn't know.

Well, in fact you actually didn't know what they were talking about.

"You didn't know?" Mitsuya ask as he sweat dropped.

'What do they mean I didn't know? And why are they acting like a bunch of jealous boyfriends right now'.

Emma also had been sulking besides Izana. You being oblivious as ever couldn't understand why they are acting like this at all. I mean... Just what did you do wrong?.

All you did today was woke up early, eat breakfast, took a shower then go to your company to work. And after that, you received a call through your secretary that Chrollo appears out of nowhere.

Chrollo might be a business type of person but sometimes he also mischievous. He like teasing people in his own way so maybe....

'Chrollo said something to them!'

"Ahm... What did he tell you?" You then finally regained your self and you were sure that Chrollo said something so stupid.

'I swear if Chrollo said something about their relationship you will end him!'

"Well...." Shinichiro hesitantly want to say.

"Well?" You asks calmly but in the insides you were panicking afraid on what Chrollo said to them.

'Did Chrollo said something bad?'

'Did Chrollo tell it to them already?!'

'Damn! I wasn't even planning to say it this soon!'

'You son of a bitch! Chrollo once we're alone i will kill you!'

You thoughts are flooding as you glared at the neutral face of Chrollo who were chilling and drinking his tea being careless on what was happening to his surroundings.

He was actually teasing everybody inside this house acting like he doesn't say anything at all. Much to everyone's distaste.

He looks at your glaring eyes but ended up giving you a simple smile.

'This asshole!'

You thought as you clench you fist.

Takemichi decided to speak for everyone so he open his mouth and was about to said it but....

"He said that.... He was your fian---"

*Crash!*

Takemichi was about to say about fian? Finance? France? Anyway it was interrupted by a sudden noise coming from upstairs.

You were having deja vu. You knew what was happening so does Izana and Kisaki. Well maybe some of them too while probably still confuse on what was happening.

You feel a bit chilly for some reason. You wonder why is that?. But then you forgot you had a visitor and it was Chrollo for pete sake!. You know Chrollo is a curious bunch so he will definitely asks.

So you turn you gaze towards Chrollo's direction. He was looking at the ceiling. Listening and sensing if there's gonna be a drama or some sort. After the long silence after that big crash above the upper floor he looks towards you with confuse but still neutral eyes.

"What is that?" He asks.

"Probably Taiju and South." You said. You saw them going upstairs like they could kill so Wakasa ang Benkei guided them upstairs.

"Really?"

"Yeah. They probably fighting." You said.

"Is that so? Anyway I'm going home i take to much time here." He said and look at you.

You were signaling the first gen black dragons to go upstairs and see who it was. They simply nod and ran upstairs to see what was happening. Emma also ran after them following by Takemichi, Mikey and Draken.

"Ah? Sure! Take care!" You said.

"Why are you getting so work up?" Chrollo.

"Nothing at all. Its just like, the scene will be not gonna suit your liking so... As much as possible I'm avoiding you to see such horror." You said and smiled a little bit.

Chrollo must take your excuses so he simply nod and kissed your forehead.

"Bye, Hon. Take care of yourself." He said and start walking towards the door and leave after that.

You were surprised and so does the people that was left in the living room. Izana and Michael glare could kill a person. Hanma, Ran and Kisaki had a sour faces because of the scene.

The others were simply relief because he already left. Because the boys are on edge already and ready to jump on him.

----

After calming yourself you walk upstairs and started heading towards the certain room.

'Come to think of it. Takemichi was about to say something about what Chrollo said to them. I wonder what it is'.

As you reach the knob of your mother's favorite room you could hear a scream and chatter. You raised you brow and decided to not enter yet.

You could hear a scream like a crazy man.

'Is he on drugs or something?'

"You! Why are you here old face?! I had enough of one version of you and now there are two?! This is sick!"

"Calm down, Sanzu. It couldn't be that bad. The little version of you is here too, see? Mine also and so does Rindou." A familiar but deeper voice of Ran said.

"Shut the fuck up, Ran!." Sanzu yelled.

"Sanzu, enough." A cold voice eco even from the outside. You guess it was another Mikey.

You decided to enter the room and announcing your self to them. They saw you enter and the boys that lives with you make a way for you towards the center where the screaming man come from.

After taking seconds of seeing all of the faces of the newcomers you could see it's not just bonten.

Toman version of Izana

Toman version of Kakucho

First timeline of Mikey

The version of Emma Mikey

Manila Mikey

Detective Naoto Tachibana

And also... The person that you didn't expect the most...

A cold version of Takemichi is also here.

To be continued....