CHAPTER ELEVEN

THIRD PERSON POV

You Hurriedly ran towards the parking lot. Grab a taxi you can find and tell your address. You tell him to hurry because you know what was happening.

The TENJIKU ARC is happening.

You were feeling anxious. You don't want Emma and Izana to die. That will only triggered Mikey's dark impulse.

You were really worried at the same time you were giving a dark aura. You really like Emma but at the same time you also like Draken. But you like both of them for each other.

You don't want them to fall apart just because of two selfish people who can't have or didn't have what they want.

It was 15 minutes drive for you to reach home. So you're panicking. You don't know what to do. So you immediately call for an ambulance to come to your house. 

'Please be safe, Emma."

EVERYONE was panicking. Emma was bleeding heavily. Mikey has a blank expression while still fighting Izana. Everyone are also still fighting. Draken wanted to go to Emma's side but he can't because of Hanma blocking his way. Even Takemichi can't go since Kakucho keeps blocking his way. Kakucho also destroy the phone that he used to call Y/n so he didn't get the chance to call the ambulance. 

Kisaki was there. He had a satisfied grin on his face. The victorious face was written on him. He thought that after this he would see Mikey falls down. He wanted to see Mikey on a deep darkness. He wanted him to suffer. Not like before that he would comfort him and act like a hero that saves him and manipulate him afterwards. He wanted to see Mikey's dark impulse to kick in to blame Takemichi.

'He was everyone's hero'. Kisaki's thought. He wanted Takemichi to take all the blame and to be left alone. He also wanted to see how Takemichi failed on protecting everyone because HE WAS EVERYONE'S HERO.

He wanted to see Takemichi's to break down. Since Izana approves on this plan. Hitting two birds in one stone.

Mikey's dark impulse.

Takemichi takes all the blame and be left alone.

Kisaki wanted Takemichi to experience this. When it comes to manipulation HE is SUPERIOR.

YUZUHA kick Kisaki and knocking him out. Hinata then held Emma gently and put her on her lap. Since they don't have their phone's here they can't call an ambulance.

Takemichi was panicking eternally. He knew that he already call you, but you aren't there yet. But he didn't lose hope. After a few days of spending with you. You still never broke your words to them.

He still hoping for you to Came back...

*Slam!*

The door suddenly opened and it revealed a figure of a person....

"Y/n!!" Takemichi shouts.

Everyone turned their head to the entrance of the gym. When they saw the face of the figure. It wasn't Y/n.

"Killua?." Mikey ask.

'What is this young child doing here. It's dangerous! Can't he read the situation?' they thought.

Killua still has this unbothered expression. He walk closer to Kisaki who regained consciousness from being knock out by Yuzuha while his hands was on his pocket.

"What's happening here? You guys fighting?. Oh... Emma is also bleeding." The ambulance was outside. Take her there" he said.

The relief sound of toman and the two girls can be seen on their faces.