APOLOGY SHORT CHAPTER

A DAY WITH WHO?

You're currently packing your things after the match with the karasuno girls volleyball team. Your team won of course, and the girls are planning for later's congratulatory event for both girls and boys volleball team in the gym.

"Bokuto-san said that the congratulatory event will be held around 6pm in the gym. So, everyone ready?" Your team captain ask.

"Yep! I can't wait to eat lots of food! Especially it's the coach treat!" The middle blocker of your team, Aisha said.

"Hm! Take note, we may have cakes there!" Fiona, the other middle blocker plus wing spiker excitedly exclaimed.

"Should i also prepare food and help them?" Shion your team libero happily suggested.

By the looks of your team, including your captain and you, was totally against the idea!. Everybody can't disagree being direct to the point because they don't want her feelings to be hurt. Take note, she's also a bit emotional when it comes to this, so everybody just keep quiet while thinking of a way to excuse.

I mean the last time she bake a cupcakes when all of the member of girls v-club are done practicing, Shion suggest to eat her cupcakes, but then all of you are rushing towards the comfort room because of stomachache.

The gym only have 7 shower room then 5 cubicles in the bathroom and there is 15 in your team including you, the coach and the manager. Because of the upset stomach the needed to go to the other gym where the boys are having the practice. Luckily their coach didn't mind that much so they let the team use their comfort room.

You actually nearly died in stomach ache that time so you promise to yourself to never eat an offer food from others.

"Leave it to them, Shion. You're the one who make lot of effort in today's match so you should rest." Shuna said.

Shion was abit skeptical but agreed later on. She might look like someone who is concerned but actually she also don't want to eat Shion food. The time she ate Shion's cupcake, she wasn't even breathing because she said she was food poisoned.

-----

After packing and exchanging good jobs and othe stories with the team. Haruna, your team's manager approches you.

"Y/n-san. A guy outside the school was looking for you. He said to the guard that he is here to pick you up."

"Huh? Someone's here to pick you up?" Fiona

"Oh~ someone has a guard" Aisha tease and was followed by the others.

"That's probably her boyfriend" The coach join your teammates tease.

"Stop it, will you. I don't have a boyfriend. But anyways. Coach i guess i can't come to the congratulatory event later." You said as you picked up your bag and shoes, slowly walking towards the gym door.

"Alright... By the way, Y/n" Your coach called once again. You looked at her and hummed.

"Hm? Yes coach?" You asked curiously.

"Use condom alright?" Your coach tease you again that cause a massive tease and giggles from your teammates again.

"Whatever" You said as you walk out from your teammates with jokingly annoyed expression.

By the time you were in front of the gate. You saw a familiar black hair leaning on the motor.

"Shin? Sorry to keep you waiting." You said slightly apologetic thinking that he might wait you for a long time.

"Nah, it's all good. Let's go?" He said and smile at you while supporting you to get into the motor. You muttered a small 'thanks' to him and he started the engine. "Do you want to go somewhere, Y/n?"

"Why? Are you gonna ask me on a date?" You bluntly said.

The motor slightly shake after your sudden remarks. You heard a countless of coughs from Shinichiro as he chokes on his own saliva.

"Ah, well... If you want to."

"Sure, let's go to the equestrian center." You said.

-----------

After the DATE in the equestrian center. You notice how dark it is. So you decided and suggested to go home.

While riding silently you decided to end the silence by asking Shinichiro.

"Shinichiro, do you like riding motorcycles?" You ask out of the blue.

Shinichiro think for a short while before answering.

"Well, yes. Especially with you" He said trying to flirt with you.

"That's unexpected. I thought I'm someone so boring to be with." You said.

Shinichiro was stunned at this, so he don't know what to say so he only stay quiet. But he end it after 5 minutes of thinking what to ask you.

"So what are your other hobbies except volleyball?" He asked wanted to know a little more of you

"Well, equestrian." You said simply

"You like riding horses?" Shin curiously ask

"Yes, i like riding." You said.

"How about you ride me? I mean mine? I mean my---" He said stuttering because of his sudden suggestion and now his face was cover in red as if he was a tomato. He was blushing hard.

"Sure..." You said that stunned Shinichiro and forget how to breathe.

End.

-------

YOU CAN IMAGINE WHAT WILL HAPPENED AFTER THIS MWEHEHEHE.