CHAPTER THIRTY

THIRD PERSON POV

After eating the feast that they prepared. The other Mikey which is Michael didn't came out to eat. Certainly because he's thinking things through especially he saw his dead siblings and friend talk to him.

He doesn't get it at all. He do believe in time travel because Takemichi was the proof of it. But if you say turn back time and revive the deaths he doesn't believe anything of it.

After seeing them, there's a glimpse of sadness and guilt on his emotionless eyes. He thinks that it was all his fault. What's the use of being titled as invincible if he can't protect no one at all. He was mad of himself.

And seeing his siblings and friends alive again he was happy at the same time hesitant. He was hesitating to approach them.

What if they died again?

What if I can't protect them again?

What if...

He's thoughts was immediately cut off by the sudden knock. He look at the door and stared at it without saying anything.

"I'm coming in..." A girl voice was heard from the other side.

She slowly open the door and shut it back after she came in. She was holding a tray of foods. He only look at her weirded out.

'Why is she here?'

He identified the woman. It was the girl who named him MICHAEL. He don't trust this woman. How did she even know his name in the first place. It was his nickname long ago when Emma was only new to their house.

'How come that you knew it. Who are you?'

"You didn't came out for dinner, so i brought you some." She said as she puts it to a small table and place it infront of him.

He stared at it for a bit and look at her with his deadly eyes.

"Who are you?" He asks demandingly.

"Y/n" You answered.

He felt a boil inside of him. How rude could you be towards him. If you knew him, then you should be scared and trembling in fear. But on what he sees. You were calm as you stared directly on his emotionless yet deadly eyes.

"That's not what i meant!" He burst out like a warning to his prey.

"I know. Besides, was it that important?. You should eat. I'll come back to pick it up later. If you don't eat it then I'll feed you like a baby you are. I hate it when someone doesn't do my words." You said as you stand up and walked towards the door.

You shut the door and start heading towards the other room. You might be already guess who it is but, you're actually going to South's room.

He was now calm. Lucky for you since you wouldn't go on to so much trouble calming him down. You hand him the other tray that you brought along with Micheal's. You place it in the table in the room and sat on the sofa.

"You should eat. Big man like you need lot's of nutrients." You said.

He stared at you before going to the table. He hesitantly reach for it but he was suspicious of the food.

"Does it have a-" You cut him off.

"It doesn't have any poison. I'm bot planning to kill you. Even if i have i prepare fighting fair and square than this below average type of killing." You said.

There's something about him telling to himself that he should trust your words and start eating. You're giving him an aura that you're a least person that he should offended.

He admitted it. He's lowkey afraid of you. Since the day that he laid his eyes on you, you were like a shadow who don't have any presence and something screaming to him that you were incredibly strong and wouldn't hesitate to kill someone.

Senju eats with all of you since Takeomi invited her to the dinning table. So you don't have much problem about her getting another food.

You get up on your sit and start walking towards the door but before you go out completely. You told him the same thing as you told Michael.

You start walking towards the room where all it started. Your mom's favorite place. This is where you and Killua always play when you were just kids.

Laughter always filled this room. Soft giggles and teasing was all over the place. Messy toys laying around.

That was just before. Now it was nothing but an empty room.

A small sad smile crept into your face as you remembered the past.

This was back when you were innocent and Killua was just a baby.

Now what happened to you and Killua?. Everything was the same but it isn't. The laughter but not genuine. Giggles that were force.

Play toys and barbie dolls used to laid on the floor....

Now

Swords and corpse was laying around....

"Y/n.... Miracles always happened here..." A beautiful woman uttered as she softly run her hands to her daughter's head. "Remember not to lose your self." That's what her always reminder to her daughter. And she always replied.

"Yes, mother!"

How nice must it be having your innocent self. When all things seems unbelievable to you. It must be nice living in a fantasy.

Not until the world slap you the worse truth....

The world is always a cruel place.

To be continued.

IT MIGHT BE CONFUSING TO ALL OF YOU, BUT THAT WAS INTENDED. SHALL WE PLAY GUESS, MY DEAR READERS?.