CHAPTER TWENTY SEVEN

THIRD PERSON POV

A few weeks later. Your life was back to normal. It was your exam day. Readying for your finals was kinda hard since you need to stay awake for a few nights.

On your way to school. Emma suddenly grab your arms and hand you a bento as a good luck for your exams. You thank her for it and pat her head before you leave.

"After this exam is vacation huh?. Sure enough that I'm getting older"

----

During your exam time, the people on your house was in the rush. The girls buying stuff for decorations. The boys busy on helping cleaning and stuff.

They want to celebrate since you were now a graduating student, meaning it was one of your special day. It was also a sign as a thank you for taking care, and bearing with their stupid little fights and chaotic gang thingy.

They wanted to express how grateful they are after meeting you by showing and doing this little celebration.

"Hey Mikey! Stop eating the goddamn food! That's for later!" Kazutora said.

"Shut up, Kazutora. The food is delicious." He said while munching the fried chicken.

"Mikey, i swear! If there's no food left in the table, you will sleep with the bugs outside!" Emma yelled from the kitchen.

"Sigh* they're all hopeless" Kisaki muttered.

"A-ha-ha-ha" Takemichi laugh awkwardly besides Kisaki.

Kisaki and Takemichi was helping Yuzuha. It's surprising enough that this two were close. What's more was he never pursue Hina anymore so Takemichi was not bothered by him. Mikey was of course against it at first but he listen to you when you said that make friends not enemies even tho you hated Kisaki.

But you swear that you could see the effort Kisaki was trying not to be a better person to Hina but a better person for himself. He realize these when you talk to him after the big fight between Tenjiku and Toman.

"Baji-san! Hurry up!" Chifuyu said while holding a ladder.

"Wait!. How do you put this on?" Baji asks. It was a banner saying 'CONGRATS Y/N'.

"Baji-san, you're holding it upsidedown." Chifuyu said.

---

Meanwhile this two Hakkai and Mitsuya was making something for you. He was sewing something as a gift and Hakkai was helping him by any means necessary.

---

Hanma, Ran, Shion and the Kawata Twins was buying something outside. Ran, Hanma and the twins were together while Shion was nowhere to be found.

"Can he find his way home?" Angry asks.

"He's like a dog. I'm sure he can find his way home" Ran answered.

"Besides he's to old to have a nanny" Hanma added.

Angry sweat dropped as how can they be so calm if one of their members is current missing while Smiley was pissed after hearing Hanma calling his twin brother a nanny.

---

In Shion's location. He is not exactly lose. In fact he knew which way to go as if he already been here for countless of time. But if course thi doesn't mean he is not piss.

"Where the heck are those fuckers?! Why am i even tagged along with them?! Because of that bitch?! That bitch just gonna graduate! It ain't no big of deal!." He said while walking aimlessly. Then he came across a bakery shop. He suddenly opened the door and say "One whole piece of cake." He said as if he's ordering.

"Yes, what flavor would you like to get?"

"..." He was silent for a while because he doesn't know what flavor would you prepare so "The chocolate one."

"Please wait."

"Why am i here again?" He asks himself after realizing what he was doing.

"What would you like me to write on the cake, Sir?"

"..." he said casually.

---

Koko and Inui were in the mall buying you a gift too. Inui had an income for working in the bike shop for a few months so he could buy atleast one to two items for you.

"Koko, what are you going to buy?" Inui asks his best friend.

"Necklace or bracelet... Maybe both" he answered.

"I see. Then I'm going to the boutique." Inui announced before leaving Koko behind.

Inui go to the boutique He knew you never really like wearing dress except for formal occasion so he was finding a suitable hoodie for you. He sees how you wear hoodies and pants inside the house instead of fancy looking pajama. For someone who can buy expensive and branded product you were not really a material type of girl so he decide to but you three pairs of hoodies.

---

Rindou is on his way home after buying you a stuff animals that you like the most. He knew since he saw it in your room after mistaking it as he and Ran's room.

---

Izana and Kakucho were also done packing there gifts. It was a costumize earring that was matching with Izana's. Kakucho brought you a jacket that the zipper was like the design of Izana's earring. Surprising enough no one recognize them in your world knowing they are popular.

---

On your way home after the exam. You were exhausted and had no energy left. You just want this day to be over. Sleep and cuddle your favorite stuff animal.

As you were in the gate you saw that there's no light inside your house. It was already 6pm the light was supposed to be turned on. You thought that maybe they are just inside the house and sleeping and the forgot to turned on the lights.

As you unlocked the door and the lights were automatically turned on. You heard a party popper noise and the confetti was landed directly at you. You saw them standing in front of you.

"Congrats finishing your last exam, Y/n!" They said in chorus.

You were shock and never expected this thing to happen. You admit that you were pretty close to each one of them but you never expected them to do this.

It was a memorable day ever for you. You can't help but to feel emotional because this never happened to you even before. But you keep yourself cool. You smiled at them brightly and genuinely.

"Thank you... Everyone." You said.

You heard bunch of 'your welcome' and 'it's nothing'. Each of them one by one give you the gifts they brought. The most iconic one and never expected was Shion knowing that he was a little scared of you. It was a chocolate cake with a written on it. It says...
'Congrats Amazona'. Instead of being pissed you were grateful on his gift.

After giving their gifts to you. All of you started to eat. Hina and Emma's gift was the food. Taiju gave a bible to read. Shinichiro offer you to teach you how to ride a motor. Wakasa gave you a one pack of lollipops. Benkei was a dress, Takeomi give you a cigarette which was got thrown by Draken but Hanma catch it.

You enjoyed the party like there's no tomorrow. They sing lot's of song and dance like a wild and drunk people. You forgot how exhausted you are because of them.

You wish this could last forever...

And suddenly a loud thud was heard upstairs... It was in the same room...

"We have new visitors." You said.

To be continued...

A/N

SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE! I WAS REALLY BUSY. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND FOR THE READS! WE'RE 53K VIEWS SO FAR! THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!. AND CONGRATS TO EVERYONE WHO GRADUATE AND ALREADY FINISH THEIR SCHOOL YEAR. ENJOY READING!.

I WONDER WHOSE OUR NEXT VISITORS?... WE'LL SEE.