CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR

SOMEONE'S POV

I'm currently waiting for your text or call. You said last night that i should pick you up today at your school gate around 5pm. By this message, i was excited to see you, since i missed you.

When will you came back? . This is the your last day on your training camp right?. What time will you came back?. Should i just pick you up? No, no, no. Y/n wouldn't like it. You would probably came here with Shuna. That's my always thought that making me insane.

Why am i like this?. Am i... In love with you?.

No, impossible. That thing is bullshit.

This disgusting words are only for weak people!.

I'm not in love with you!. This is just...just... Ahm... This is just a feeling of owning a favor to someone!. Yes that's right. That could be it... Right?.

Besides, i feel like your the only one whom i could trust. You're not like the other. You don't hate my presence. You even told me one time that how could i be so much prettier than you, even tho you're more gorgeous than the other girls I've ever seen.

You accepted me wholeheartedly even tho you only see me on screens. You doesn't treat me like some kind of shadow. Even when I've done something wrong or terrible, you wouldn't get mad at me, you just corrected me and didn't yelled at me. You never blamed me for everything.

I just admired you. You can sustain you're every needs. You could feed your siblings. You teach them manners without hurting their feeling. You're very considerate person even if you're sometimes cold.

Yes this is probably it. I just admire her. You only not gave him home. You also give him hopes. You boost my confidence in every way. You compliment my scars, saying that they are beautiful and be more confident about it. That scars was never should be afraid to flex.

You told me that they may be lot's of people who criticize me for having it, but they will learn how to love my scars. So i did. I didn't wear mask when I'm with you. Because you told me that you love it.

Mikey might let me join a gang to be called friends, put under to someone i could call a sibling. But you give me this different vibe that i could not consider as a friend or a sibling. It's... Strange.

----

THIRD PERSON POV.

This is your last day, you got close with Tsukishima's team and so does about the other. There's also a weird encounter with Terushima guy from Jozenji he was like being cringe person, telling you some lame pick up lines like.

"Say beauty, are you a song that made by one direction?"

"No, because I'm human that my mom and dad created."

"No, beauty. Ask why?". He said why placing his right arm above your head since you're currently leaning on the wall while drinking a water. You rolled your eyes before you answered.

"Why?"

"Because you light up my world like no body else." He said.

You cringe at his pick up line and attempt to leave him alone but he suddenly grabbed your wrist resulting you to look at him again with an annoyed look.

"What do you need?" You asks with irritation.

"Can i get your number then, beauty?" He asks.

"No-" you were about to declined but suddenly someone cut you off.

"Stay away from MY lover, hyper monkey." Tsukishima said and slapped Terushima's hand away from your wrist.

"Oh? A protective boyfriend huh?. I didn't know someone will date you since your attitude is salty that even the saltwater in the sea could not compare." He stunted to him.

"Heh... That's a big word coming from a brainless monkey like you." He said and plastered his infamous smirk.

"Beauty, you don't deserve someone like him. Leave him and date me instead." He said while smiling mischievously.

"Oh? So your telling her to date a perverted person, a possible cheater, a womanizer, and a disgusting person like you?" He provoked.

Before a fight sudden broke out because of this two and create a chaotic and noisy arguments. You decided to step in.

"Kei, enough. Let's go" you said pulling him away from Terushima.

That's what happened the second day of the training. Right now the third and the last, you were currently hiding because Terushima has been bugging you to leave Tsukishima and date him instead.

You texted someone to pick you up in front of your school gate after the bus that you and your team will be riding on. He said that he is currently on his way to your school.

After confirming that Jozenji's bus was left you decided to bid a goodbye to Tsukishima and his teammates. His teammates still doesn't know that you and Tsukishima are cousin except for Yamaguchi and their gorgeous manager Kiyoko.

---

Upon arriving to your school, you could see a ash blond haired male who's currently and patiently waiting for you in his motorcycle. You came down to the bus and help a little with the stuffs and bid a goodbye to your team.

You walked towards Shuna's direction who's currently talking to someone on her phone.

"Do you have a ride?" You asks.

"Yes, Shion and Souei will pick me up." She respond after she hang up the call.

"Oh really?. Benimaru nii-san won't pick you up today?"

"Yes, he's currently on the business trip with Rimuru-sama." She said.

"I see, then I'll go ahead"

"Sure. Be careful on your way home"

"Yes, you too"

As you both bid a farewell to each other. You walk towards the male who picked you up today. Once he saw you he suddenly fix his posture and wave.

"Sanzu..." You said. You saw that he is not currently wearing his mask. "My my. Finally coming with the idea of flexing your flaws?"

"Y-yeah..." He answered with a tint pink on his cheeks.

You could also see that he tied up his hair just like on the final arc. 'So handsome!'. You start simping again but of course you need to get home first.

"Let's go, Sanzu."

"Okay. Put a helmet on and hop on" he said.

You nodded do as he says. After positioning yourself to a comfortable one. You wrapped you arms around his slim waist. Which made him blush but you couldn't see it since your too busy on not making yourself fall. Sanzu was kind of a reckless driver so you need to hold on tight.

You could actually feel his abs right now. 'He's so sexy!'

Again you couldn't contain yourself again fron simping so hard because of the current situation. Both of you were blushing mess right now.

'Gosh, if this continue i might devour him.' You thought.

You quickly shake your head because of what you were thinking. How could you think something so shameful?! I mean Sanzu on bonten arc was so hot also in final arc! But nooo! Y/n you're so shameful!.

Finally arriving at you house. You get off on the motor and walk inside. Still feeling you cheeks on heat. You ran towards your room ignoring the call and greets from the people in your house that makes them confused.

'Y/n you dummy!'

-----

To be continued.