CHAPTER TWENTY ONE

THIRD PERSON POV

It's been a week since the black dragon reunion happened. You got pretty close with Shinichiro since he's flirting with you all day. You found it lame but cute at the same time. He sometimes pull a stunt on you that make you cringe and makes his gang members laugh.

Right now your packing your bags for the training camp. Yuzuha and Emma was helping you preparing your clothes because they are fAshIoNabLe people. Hina was securing your first aid kit incase there's something happened during your training.

This training camp was held by Nekoma since you're from Fukurodani you were also invited. You heard that this isn't the normal training camp since lot's of powerhouses will also be there including Inarizaki, Aoba Johsai, and Shiratorizawa. Karasuno was most likely be there since Karasuno's couch and Nekoma's couch are now besties as the same time rivals.

Chifuyu entered the room with Hina and Takemichi. Hina put the bandages, alcohol, sanitizers, also Lysol. Hina said sanitizing not only but also your room so you wouldn't get sick.

Yuzuha and Emma was also done preparing your clothes. You ready your shoes, socks and towels that you will needed also the equipment that you will used in the bathroom such as shampoo, soap, your skin and hair routine that is half empty because of Kazutora and Baji using them with you.

Yuzuha hand your bag to bag after Hina done putting your first aid kit inside. You bid them goodbye and walk towards where the living room was and you found the boys was there.

"You're already going Y/n?" He asked.

"Yes, so please behave yourselves" You said but it takes as a warning for them.

"They are scary..." Takemichi said while biting his nails.

"We're not kids" Draken said.

"Yes indeed. But you fight like a bunch of kids" You said.

"We're gangsters what do you expect from us?!" Shion said.

You looked at him with your deadly eyes so he immediately shut up. You turned your gaze to Shinichiro, Draken, Kakucho, Takemichi, Chifuyu, Mitsuya and the girls. Among them, this people are very responsible and your probably sure that they can take care of there gang members.

"I'm leaving the house to you guys" You said.

Takemichi just nod and smiled and then Shinichiro approaches you. Being the gentleman and flirty he is, he is probably planning something.

"May i take you to where the training camp will be held?" He asks politely.

'Yep, he's definitely flirting and planning something'

"Sure but i have bags and stuffs. Will it be troublesome for you to drive?" You said.

"It's fine i can manage" He said then smile sweetly.

"Dude you look suspicious" Benkei said.

"Really, i fell like he's gonna kidnapped them and run away somewhere we cannot find" Takeomi agreed.

"Y/n, stay away from him. He might look like a harmless person but he will attack you like a madman" Wakasa said while grinning to Shinichiro that now was complaining and defending himself from they just said.

You laugh at there childishness. You walk towards the door and then you saw Izana was waiting for along with Mikey. When Mikey sees you going out of the house, he smiled at you and wave.

"Y/n-chin! You're here!" He said then hugs you.

"Stop it, Mikey. You might squish them with your fat ass" Izana said while grabbing his back shirt and throw him on the side.