1

...............

I was walking around Inazuma, I just finished all the chores at the Komori tea house.

Until I saw a familiar face. It was Kamisato Ayaka, She was smiling at me. Ayaka and I are close friends, she has a brother Kamisato Ayato.

He was not here for a while so Ayaka was so busy.

"Thoma, Thoma."She excitedly said to me. She's so happy right now.

"Yes, my lady?" I said to her and smile at her.

"My brother is going home tomorrow morning. And I know it's late but can you clean the mansion?.... You can stay there for a night please.."She said

It's 7 in the evening....Well. I have nothing to do this night so...

"Sure my lady I'll be there at 9...... I need to feed some dogs and get some shower."I said. She hugs me and thank me.

I feed all the dogs and get a shower. When I get to the Kamisato mansion I saw Ayaka.

"Thoma your here" She happily said I smile and nod at her. She was having dinner.

"Come here Thoma you need to eat before you clean..... You can't clean with an empty stomach."She said so I sat down in front of her and eat silently.

"I'm done my lady.. let me clean this. You can take a rest now so you'll be energetic when Lord Ayato is here."I said to her she nod and smile at me

I always sleep in the guess room here whenever Kamisato Ayaka was too tired.

I started cleaning the plates that we use and then wipe the other things and map the floor.

I'm done cleaning at 11 PM. I go out to have some air when someone arrived. It was her brother...

I thought he will be here tomorrow. not now.....

He looks at me. His eye color was the same as Ayaka's eye color.....His Hair too.

"Thoma am I right?" He said to me. I nod. So he was the older brother of Ayaka.

He raised his eyebrows like he was waiting for something.

"Oh my, I'm sorry my lord how to mean of me to not answer you... Yes, I'm Thoma, Lady Ayaka is already sleeping right now."I said with a polite voice.

"She's asleep? hmm....... I think she's tired. Well, I have some food here for her but she's asleep.........Do you mind if you join me?"He said to me. He seems nice.

"My pleasure, My lord," I said to him so I walk in front of him and sat in front of him.

I'm shy......Ugh

"Eat."He said I look at him first before I get the chopsticks and eat the ramen one.

Woah this is amazing.

"Is it good?"He said to me I happily nod at him. Oh right.

"Ahem. Yes my lord."I said while looking at him. He said I'll just join him but why does it seem like he was just watching me eat all of this.

"Try this one it's my favorite boba."He said to me so I try it.......It was soooo delicious.

"My lord this is so delicious..."I said to him but.

"But my lord I don't think we can finish this all." I said to him.

I shouldn't eat at this hour I should be sleeping yeah.

"Well eat it's fine if we can't finish it."He said and take a bite of the blue ball one I don't know what its name was.

"So Thoma what do you do?"He said. I feel like my body wants to lay down and get some sleep so I didn't answer him for like a minute.

"Oh I'm a housekeeper Lady Ayaka was my friend...... she ask me to do some chores here because she was tired to do it. She said to me that her brother was coming home so I agree and she also said I can sleep here tonight..." I tell him. I want to sleep.

"Well, I think your tired."He said at me. I nod at him I really wanna sleep right now but I can't sleep right now.

"No not..... really."I said while my eyes were about to close.

"Yeah, you're really not."He said to me and laugh.

"It's nothing...... My lord."I told him. Oh no! I think my eyes can't open anymore.

The last thing I saw before I fell asleep was Lord Ayato calling someone.

.............

I woke up because someone is touching my hair. I want to sleep more so I hug this big pillow and sleep again.

And when I woke up again my head hurts maybe because I overslept hehe....... The sun is hitting my face. I sat down and that was when I realize that I was not in the guestroom at all. This..... I'M IN LORD AYATO'S ROOM!!!!!!! Oh, I remember now last night I pass out while eating.

I must say sorry to Lord Ayato. I got up and I leave Lord Ayato's room. Then I bumped into Lady Ayaka.

"Oh.....Thoma, I thought you leave already.....I didn't see you in the guestroom."Lady Ayaka said to me did she get the wrong idea...

''Uhm.......Lady A-Ayaka It's not what you think...... I-I your b-brother arrived last night. He has some food for you but you were asleep so Uhm...He asks me to join him eat that food so I can't say no to him and I pass out while eating I don't know why I'm in his room...'' I said she laugh so I stare at her with a confused expression.

"Geez....calm down Thoma is not like you slept with him... I know you're straight." She said to me and pat my shoulder.

That.......was EMBARRASSING I want the floor to swallow me

"Are free this day?"She ask I shake my head.

"I'll be escort the Traveler and Captain Beidou I guess you're familiar with the Traveler?"I ask she nod the Traveler is famous.

They say Traveler is the hero of the teyvat. I guess traveler can stop the vision hunt degree.

"Where's your brother Lady Ayaka?"I ask her.

"He need to do something really important he will be back."she said and smile.

I nod and say goodbye to her I stopped at Komori tea house and eat some food before I go to fetch the Traveler.

I don't feel well rn y'all I hope you like it please if there's wrong grammar I'm very very sorry. And the next chapter will be long and ayato was not in three chapter so......