32

"Thoma"

"Yes, my lord?''I asked

"If... I marry athena before what would you do?''

"Why do you love her now?"

"Come on, we're getting married two days from now what kind of answer is that?"

It's been a week since Athena's wedding... she was manipulated by her own parents she was forced to leave her lover.

I did help lord ayato but it was just a little the file was my help to him I got that when he leave for inazuma.

Must be wondering how did I know this going to happen?

LITTLE FLASHBACK

"Thoma!" Master Diluc called

"Yes?''

"What's the name of mr kamisato fiancée again?"He asked.

"Oh it's Athena beautiful name isn't."I said

I'm still mad at him.

"Yes, but unlucky her she was the one who's creating chaos on the big project" He said

"Kamisato Ayato and I signed up for the project it helps the poor people to get a house and also an income but lately we lost a big mora and important files."He explained

"I heard that the files was given to Mr kamisato before it lost. I decided to have some investigation about it, In my surprise not only the files about the project is lost a lot of files started to lost just like one of his properties files."He continues.

I'm still mad at him...because of what he said to me, karma did her thing but isn't it too much for him to get betrayed and destroy the clan he's been taking care.

Kamisato clan is really a chaotic but I just get in here....how come she's betraying him?! Marrying the trusted and rich man in inazuma isn't enough for her?!

"I'm gonna continue investigating I'll tell you all when it's done" He said I thank him and leave after that lord Ayato came.

Diluc is done investigating all but we're waiting for lord Ayato to leave mondstadt, He can't know it yet.

When Lord Ayato leave I went to talk to Master diluc

"Here's the files " He said and gave it to me.

Oh my god.... this is cruel.

Athena's mother is hurting her when she doesn't get what she wants.... Her father doesn't even care?

There's some picture's of her with some blood and his father was just sitting there?

And I also noticed the guy she was talking to late at night?

"She have a secret lover....Her mother threatened her that if she does not marry Kamisato Ayato his lover will be dead so she cut ties with him after a month when she successfully become kamisato fiancée he get in touch with him, she was with him when Mr kamisato is at mondstadt"

I have a plan. Lord Ayato need some backup this woman must be someone his parents trusted, that's why he trust them so much

"Thank you so much Master Diluc could you please help me more?''I asked

One week after that we both go to Inazuma I heard the wedding is this week I hired someone to talk to lord ayato.

He and I can't see each other yet. Not this time I notice he was at trouble... seemed like this woman can't really behave for 10 minutes.

I was about to showed up when master diluc pulled my hand and shake his head.

"The plan you're going to mess it up.''He said and then he leave me there he talked to Lord Ayato before he come back

"He was being watched let's go before someone see us."He said and I nod.

End of flashback

That's how it was I really thank master Diluc because of him I saved Mr kamisato and also athena.

I'm so sad about athena she just want a normal life but then her parents wants power and wealth.

I forgive lord Ayato about what he said to me before he was showing now how sorry he was...

I'm legally married to him here at inazuma we decided to marry last week but he said it's better if we get married at mondstadt too.

With my mom.... I still didn't tell her about this is she gonna get angry because I didn't even tell her or ask her for permission?

"What are you thinking my love?"Ayato asked.

"My mom... we didn't tell her about this I'm afraid she's going to get angry."I said.

"No, she won't. Let's go upstairs let's sleep"He said and wrapped his hand in my waist.

"Sleep by yourself." I said to him

"What did I say something?"He asked.

"No I'm not sleepy yet so go sleep"I said to him.

"Fine, call me when you need something" He said and then he go upstairs.

I have a small apartment that I rent for a month at inazuma because of the day I arrived here I don't want anyone to know I'm back.

So Ayato said to he'll be sleeping with me tonight.

Suddenly someone knocked who's that person its already midnight...

When I open the door there's no one here... what is this a prank?

But then I looked down...it was a baby he was wearing a blue silk jacket I carry her and closed the door. It's cold outside who would left their own child....

"AYATO!"I shouted.

I heard footsteps from upstairs he was going down.

"Yes my- woah... I just go upstairs for 5 minutes and then you... Suddenly.."

"Someone knocked and when I open the door it was this baby only"I said.

"There's a note in his jacket."He said.

'The kids parents leave this kid to me her mother died from giving birth while his father is died from suicide I decided to take the child but I think you can raised it more than I can'

''This kid... oh poor baby" I said to the baby.

"The kid was for you Thoma whoever send this kind might know that you live here."He said to me.

"No one knows I rented a apartment here..."I said.

"Oh really... I know who send this child that purple fox..."

A purple fox necklace....

"Then, would you like to raise this kid with me?"I said to him

"Why are you planning to raise her with someone else?''

"Oh shut up, hahaha"

"What's her name?"He asked

"Valentine"I said to him

"Beautiful name just like you"He said and then he leave a small kiss on my cheek.

"Oh god, I can't wait to get married with you for second time and let's get to the honeymoon already"He said and i tapped his shoulder

"W-what honeymoon stop it."

THE NEXT CHAPTER WOULD BE THE LAST I GUESS THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME I LOVE YOU ALL!!! KAZUHA X SCARA IS NEXT STORY.

(Actually this is not the end that I'll be doing.... I was really thinking of killing thoma but y'all made me laugh when you comment something sus so yeah I'll be giving you this instead or not 😌😏)

-Boba