22

I refuse to give Klee to master jean...She is so busy I'm afraid to trouble her. So I'll just take care of her.

"Let's go to the windrise... let's have some snacks for you don't leave here, I'll just buy some snacks," I said to Klee...

Well as for lord Ayato he insists to come with us. He said that his meeting is tonight so he was free for today. 

"Buy this one."He said so I buy it after buying I told him to call Klee.

We got there and it's not that hot in here because of the wind. Even though the sun is really bright, I mean uhm you get it. nevermind.

A big tree provided shade for us as we sat down. 

"Big brother Thoma can we tell master diluc and the others to come here too next time?"Klee happily said to me

"Not a problem, Klee," I said to her.

"Can I play with my..."

"Did master jean allow you to play with your bombs here?"I ask her

"I don't know... but she said I can play where there are no people around..."

This kid...

"You'll burn the grass and it will go to the forest and then to the mondstadt... I bet you don't want to see a burning house." Lord Ayato said to Klee.

"Yes..." Aww, she's sad now.

"How about let's play something else?" I saw Klee eye's go brighter

"There will be a wolf that will chase the rabbit if the rabbit gets caught, he has to stay at the wolf's base, the last rabbit has to hide if they both are caught, the wolf wins, but if the last rabbit manages to save the first rabbit, they win," I explain.

"That was a good idea... I'll be the wolf, "Lord Ayato said and then he close his eyes.

"Then... let's hide, Klee count 1 to 30 my lord," I said, and then we run to hide...

"Stay here...don't get caught," I said to Klee it was behind the tree next to the big tree I'm sure he will come here 

While I climb up to the big tree where lord ayato sitting... 

I think he finishes counting he opens his eyes and stands up... he was finding Klee I know it because it was easy to chase a kid than me.

He looked around and I was climbing higher...

And a couple of minutes he was carrying Klee back to his base... I'll wait for him to leave and I'll save Klee.

"If you didn't surprise me I should've run fast," Klee said and I almost laugh

"Yes, it's my fault. Now tell me where's Thoma?" lord Ayato said

This... is cheating! I will jump if Klee tells him.

"I think I... saw him go over there,"Klee said and pointed out the tree in the forest

Lord Ayato run away to find me that was when I climb down to go to Klee.

"Shh, Let's go, "I said to Klee and carry her and I bump into lord ayato...

"Gotcha."He said. 

Ah, I'm already at his base how a careless act Thoma! I should just call Klee and ask her to come.

"Okay we lose, I'll be the next wolf then, "I said to them

 I close my eyes and count from 1 to 30. I'm good at finding people so this isn't that hard... I guess.

"Ready or not coming!"I shout after I finish counting 

Hmm, where should we start... based on lord ayato's where would he hide if he was in danger...

Ahh...found you.

"Be a good girl..."I hear him say.

Come to think of it... if I caught ayato first it will be easy for me to chase the kid.

There was a knight of Favonius coming this way... 

"You...you are Thoma right" He greeted me.

"I am..."

"Thank you for saving my brother last week..."He said and give me something...

a food huh.

"Thank-"

"He. won't take that sorry," Lord ayato...?

"Uh- yes o-okay thank you, Thoma..."

"why would you do that. That was mean."

That was really mean. The guy was just saying thank you to me...

"Really? he was giving you food...in here?"He said

I mean what's wrong with that?

"Imagine poison on the food. And who will hand it over to you here... He could just give it to you inside the mondstadt not here." 

He does have a point... You know this is really the good time to...

"Gocha, "I said and pull him to my base.

He was shock base on his expression 

"Hey, this doesn't count!" He said.

"If you dare to step out I will never go back to Inazuma," I said 

I know where Klee is so... it was easy for me to find both of them.

"Let's head back Klee... Master jean and Lisa must be finding you."I said

"Yes, Brother Thoma."

Lord Ayato carries her on his back. I just hope she won't fall asleep on the way back to mondstadt...

I need to go home to mom must have been finding me too I didn't come home last night so...

"Where are you going next thoma?"Lord ayato ask

"It's time for me to go home... mom must be worried," I said.

"Y-your mom..."

"Yes, my mom, "I replied. He went silent so I look at him.

"Would you like to meet... her?"I asked

"Uh- I don't know..."

"My mom wasn't that scary you know she just looked like me and an old version of me" I said to him.

"I'm not that presentable right now Thoma..."

"Hmm... you look good what do you mean?"

"I don't have a gift for her and..."

"Even if you bought one mom won't take it... he doesn't like gifts but she is kind," I said.

"It could be a mystery if she was strict because you're so kind and loyal you must've gotten it to your mom..."

Well...

"Do you doubt my loyalty, my lord?"I ask

These days it was hard to find a real one, especially lord ayato... there are traitors everywhere just like... never mind

"No...a month ago you... resign due to my attitude... and you still respect me and still don't tell anyone my secret right."He said

That's right... but there's one traitor who enters the Kamisato estate... freely, and that one needs to be eliminated or it will destroy everything...

"Let's get faster so Klee can take a rest," I said to him and smile 

IT WAS JUST FUN IF I- Y'KNOW IF LORD AYOTO METS HIS MOM HAHAHAHAHA ANYWAYS HAVE A GOODDAY YALL OR NIGHT

-boba