EPOGULE

"My Wife!"ayato called

"The oil is killing me, can you please help me?"

I ask him to cook some breakfast for us just to try if he know how.

"Ayato... it's burning you need to lower the fire"

The fire is high and everything is just mess in here, well I guess he can cook something else.

"Forget it, I'll cook go check valentine"I said to him and he look at me as if I say something wrong.

"But you said I should cook for breakfast and I'll get a reward, How can I get the reward if you're the one who's gonna cook?"He ask me

"Yeah, try again tomorrow" I said and give him a quick kiss him

I cook egg and also some soup for lord ayato he might want some,

"Ayaka, Ayato, let's eat!"I called.

Lady ayaka was holding a book while lord ayato was holding Valentine.

"Do I smell?"I asked ayato I get sweaty earlier I can't carry my daughter if I'm smelly.

"No, you smells good"He said we sat and I carry Valentine

"Where are you going later my lord?"I asked

"Stop with that. I need to talk to someone and then I'll get Ayaka some foods she will be staying on her girlfriend tonight they ask me of they can have valentine around?"

Oh... they have some schedule huh...

"Yes, sure just make sure you'll feed and change her diaper right?"I just want to make sure about that.

I cannot let valentine have some rashes because of not changing her diaper on time and properly.

"Trust my sister, she can do that" He said to me and I just nod.

After we eat I give valentine to lady ayaka I still need to bath her I'll just finish washing plates and I'll bath her.

I finished cleaning all the plates that we used and also the dining area. Ayaka said she will take bath with my valentine.

"Darling."Ayato called.

"There's your clothes I already ready those and also, don't forget to buy milk!"I siad to him.

"Yes. I get it,"He said and he suddenly take off his towel!

"AYATO!!"I shouted

Thats...big- Gosh!

"Oh, you need to get used to it my love you'll see it everyday"He said.

He was clearly teasing me

"Shit up!"I shouted and I immediately exits the room oh god that man si really insane.

"Where's brother?"Ayaka asked

"Oh he was getting dressed"I said she was prepared and also she was holding Valentine

"Oh she's asleep... please call me if something happened to her"I said to lady ayaka

Ayato came and then he said goodbye to me and kissed my forehead.

"Goodbye make sure you'll be back safe!"I shouted to them and watch them walk away.

Oh geez I think I'll clean the whole house and sleep for an hour? I feel tired for unknown reason I'll buy something after sleeping.

I started to clean the house so that it would be clean when lord ayato or lord ayaka comes home.

The weather is really not good today... when I finished cleaning the house it started to rain.

I wonder if lady ayaka or lady ayato have some umbrella with them? I don't even know where lord ayato go.... how can I give him some umbrella oh god.

"Ah! Did you know where lord kamisato go?"I asked hyakubei he just got in here I guess because there's so much to do...

"I do, do you need something? I can get it for you instead."He asked nicely

"It's not for me but- can you send him some umbrella I'm afraid the rain will not stop"I said to him and he smile and nod at me.

So I gave him the umbrella so he can give it to lord ayato.

"If someone needs something like soup or hot drinks please wake me up"I said to him before entering the house.

I took off my jacket and also my headbands so I can sleep very well.

I don't know why I'm tired but i guess its because I've been up all night

I managed to get two or three hours of sleep and I was called outside someone is having a cold so I cook some soup for them and also gave them a hot drinks.

I decided to get a shower since I need to go out even tho it's raining. I'm running out of ingredients like rice and more.

"My wife!"I heard a shout from the bedroom

I was in the rush so I slipped.... my poor back ugh . it hurts.

"What happened?" The door opened and it was lord ayato

"Close the door I'll kill you!"I shouted gosh I'm naked!

"Shut up, can you stand?"He asked and help me to stand up

"I can, I can. I was worried about you, you we're shouting like something happen"I said to him he was wet.

"Didn't you use the umbrella?"I said to him and touche6 his hair its also wet.

"The wind hates me earlier it keeps ruining the umbrella that's why... lets shower together"He said to me and grab my waist

"H-Hey !"

It's...it's.... touching his....

"Hmm?

I tried to push him but he just so strong.

"Lord....this is so embarrassing"

"What's wrong shower together before, but before I was the only one who's hard...Thoma you're hard"

"AHHHH- don't say it like that!"I shouted to him

"Like what? Seductive?"I nod to what he says

"Do you want me to help you?"He asked.

"You can't, go away"I said to him and pulled my hand away

"I can, you obviously need help"He said

He was starting to touch my-

"A-Ahhh~ my lord not there"

"Not here? Well how about here... its so hard and pinkish"

"S-stop ngh ohhh~"

I don't know why I'm making weird noises right now, so I covered my mouth with my two hands

"I don't think you want to stop, your **** is hard now thoma"

"Ah- it's unfair if you have fun by yorself right?"He whispered to my ears and it gives me shiver.

"M-my lord n-not here..."

"...Shall we...go to the bed then?"He asked gently and he carry me

I nod at him and he gently put me down on top of him.

"Thoma... I love you, more than how I love the clan. I'm willing to sacrifice everything for you I love you and you are mine."He said and then he kissed me.

"I love you lord Ayato..."

Y'ALL KNOW WHAT HAPPEN AFTER THAT AND YEAH THIS IS THE LAST CHAPTER THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME!!!!

(I really tried to do the r-18 scene but I don't know how to write those scene sorry!)

-Boba