6

Did y'all like the last chapter hehe well... we're not gonna have that R-18 in this story.

I love you y'all thank you so much

.......

"Oh archon's, My...Lord."

"Shhh, Thoma be a good boy."He said while his hand was on my mouth...

"My lord don't mess with me... just do it." I said  while trying to get his hand off my mouth.

"Not yet."He said

"Just enter my Lord." I said to him... But he didn't respond he grabbed my hand.

And we enter Lady Ayaka's room.

"Oh dang!!"She shout.

"Brother are you gonna kill me."She angrily said to us.

"It was thoma's idea... not mine."He said. What me? I didn't come up with surprising Lady Ayaka with a birthday cake.

"No it's not me!!"

Flashback

"What... I can't sleep with a man." I said to Lord Ayato.

"You're not totally gonna have sex with me just pretend. Lets play a little prank on my sister its her birthday tomorrow." He said... Ohh right it's Lady Ayaka's birthday tomorrow.

"Just play another pranks on her she might passed out if she finds out that her friend is sleeping with his brother." I said to him.

"Hmm you're right..."He said to me and think.

I have an idea!!

"How about you just scare her and give her a gift or a cake." I said to him. He nodded happily to me.

"Great, then help me my Thoma"He said to me

I nodded at him.

End of flashback

"Yes you did."Lord Ayato said.

"Oh yeah, unlike your prank."I said to him

He smirk at me and look at Lady Ayaka.

"What prank my brother will do?" Lady Ayaka said to me.

"Oh no it's.....nothing, really nothing"I said to Lady Ayaka.

"Thank you Thoma and Brother"She said while smiling.

"You're welcome Milady"I said to Lady Ayaka.

"Let's celebrate my birthday tonight shall we?"Lady Ayaka said.

"Great Idea. Thoma will cook for us right?"Lord Ayato said. I nod at them.

"I think you want Miso soup Lord Ayato"I said to him. He place his arm on my shoulder and look at me.