29

AYATO POV

"Lord Kamisato, welcome back."

"Brother!"

I just got back at the mansion I'm so tired.

"How was it?"Ayaka asked.

"It's good."I said with a smile, Oh I wonder why the lady is not here...

"You're smiling, I bet you meet with Thoma. Brother how many days it will takes before you accept your feelings for Thoma?" She asked.

I confess to him the first day we met at the mondstat... but I'm not sure about it. Right now all I want for him is to comeback here.

"Come on brother, you can talk about it with me now. Your 'wife' is not here"

She's not here? Where would she go I heard her father is not at inazuma. Where would she go at their house? No her mom ask her to be here for sure.

"Where did she go?"I ask

"She left, two days ago and she still doesn't comeback but let's handle her later and let's talk about Thoma."She said to me.

"I confess to him but I'm not sure about my feelings about him but now I will just make him comeback here. You need him while I'll handle this traitor problem and I'll talk things out with Thoma."I explained

"You and him just need to be patience, I think i know who's the traitor. I will delay the wedding for another month,"

I know her mom will be furious about it but I really need to solve this matter first

The clan first before anything after all.

I stand up and go to my room... I'm confused about my feelings to Thoma at the same time I was confused if I really can marry someone for the clan.

I called sayu to investigate something. This traitor is stealing important files and those files were connected.

The traitor looks like aiming for the big project. The project that mondstat and liyue businessmen talked about

Why would they aim for the project does it something to do with fatui? Or not?

"Ayato, darling" Athena called I was bring back to reality when Athena enters my room.

[AUTHOR: so I can't think of a girl name so I guess athena will do?]

"Athena, where did you go?"I asked her.

"Oh, you didn't send me a letter that you will comeback sooner. I was with my father"She said.

Her father? He was not at Inazuma right now so how could she be with her... and it's impossible for him to comeback that quick

"Is he back? I thought he was not at Inazuma."I said to her.

"Oh- yes he was back yesterday night."

Yesterday....night? Oh well maybe I caught someone lying to me.

"Is that so? Then I'm glad he made home safely."I said

"Y-yes, well would you like some coffee?''She ask

"No, I'm going to yae miko to discuss something. I'll be leaving right away I just need a little break"I said to her.

"Oh why don't you take a break for a day with me darling?''She said.

"Hmm, I can't. I'm too busy for a break."

"B-but you just comeback from businesstrip... it must be tiring and stressful for you"

It's not that tiring since Thoma is with me Thoma is my stress reliever so I'm not that stress it's more called vacation than business trip.

"That's enough, Athena I need something to do the wedding day is getting closer and closer and I need some stuffs to do.''I said to her and I stand up to go out but then she shouted at me.

"That's rude lord ayato!"She said to me

How could she.

"Athena, we talked about this. WE agreed to marry for the sake of OUR clan stop acting like this."I said to her and leave her there.

I know I hurt her but we talked about this many times. I dont know what she's up to but she can't get what she wants.

She's being a brat we agree to act like a perfect couple when other people is around but not when no one's around.

"Brother... When's Thoma gonna go back?"Ayaka asked when I exits the house.

"I don't know he have something important to do, he'll be back soon.''I said to her.

I said goodbye to my sister I need to talk to yae miko she might know something right now.

When I reached the shrine yae miko is there I guess she was really expecting me there.

"Oh I know why you're here...About that traitor am I right?"She said and we talked about it and I got some clues and leads.

Yae miko doesn't know who but she gave me some clues and evidence.

"Thank you guuji yae"I said as I leave the shrine....

I'm close to the traitor....I hope before Thoma comeback I can fix all the mess.

When I cameback to the mansion I saw Athena's mother.

"Ma'am"I called.

"Ayato, I heard you we're delaying the wedding again! We can't delay it more you  two must get married sooner the better!"

What's with the rush... they're not even the one who's gonna get married.

"Yes ma'am, I'm sorry for delay. But I can't do it this week."I said to her.

"No we delay it already for two months! Another months is too much. You will get married this week."The lady said before storming out.

They're both pain in my butt, Argh they're both annoying.

"Im sorry about my mom lord ayato."

"It's fine then this week we will get married. I need a rest don't come to my room.''I said to her.

I hope thoma is here so he can advice me something...I can't decide I don't want to  regret everything at the end

Can I end the clan with my both hand and pick Thoma?

Or....

I get married and forget about Thoma to continue the clan?

I Can't decide I know I'll regret both of that. I don't know what to do.

"I miss you, my wife Thoma"

I'M KINDA BUSY WITH STUDY IT JUST STARTED SO YEAH BUT DON'T WORRY I WILL ALWAYS UPDATE THIS STORY

TELL ME WHAT YOU EXPECT THE ENDING GONNA BE!

-Boba