33

CONTAINS SPOILER TO DILUC X VENTI'S AND KEAYA X ALBEDO STORY

"I... do"

He then kiss my lips as my tears flowing down on my cheek.

"I love you, my Ayato" I whispered

"I love you more than you think my Thoma"

He wiped my tears and then kiss me again

"Okay stop it Valentine is watching brother!"Lady Ayaka shouted it made us laugh.

"Oh god my baby girl"I said and carry velentina.

"We will leave valentine to ayaka tonight" Ayato said.

"Hmm? Why? We're not going anywhere tonight so why? Are you busy with something tonight?"I asked

"No, just trust me" He said to me we went to the party after the wedding. Mom congrats us she didn't get angry to me when I said I'm getting married with lord ayato

She said 'I know since he got in here I know you too will get married'

And her reason is because I spend more nights at lord ayato hotel room and I didn't even have other reason to be there

"I'm going to drink a little alcohol my love, the bard called me."He said and I just nodded

"Oh look who's here Thoma. Didn't know you can steal your boss from his fiancée."Keaya said

"Oh shut up I didn't steal anything, I'm not like you, you steal the alchemist from the girl.... named sucrose right?"I said

"I didn't steal him, I just know what position he likes the most... just like riding my c*ck" He said

"Really, how about shut up? Before the alchemist behind you kill you?"I said the alchemist is really just behind him oh my god.

It's funny how the alchemist always behind him when his talking about him.

"Oh darling... uh- my chicken I mean a chicken you love chicken right?"He said to alchemist while the alchemist slapping his shoulder.

"Aw... it's not a d*ck I said chicken my god!"

Oh god, these two... I saw Master Diluc and I followed him. I just want to talk to him and thank him about everything again because I really thankhim if he doesn't help me it probably over.

But I didn't expected what I'm going to witness venti slapped him and left him and i sneak out I bet he follow him.

What was that, lord ayato hug me when I was rushing to walk away from that scene....

What happened between them?did master diluc say something bad to venti?

"My wife"lord ayato called.

I just forget what I saw I guess it was a private matter that I accidentally saw.

"Yes? My lord?''I asked him he was holding a glass of wine.

"Let's drink, before we go to the room"

Yeah I'd love too but where my baby girl? Where's valentine? When I look at mom's table she was playing with valentine.

"Oh how about valentine who's gonna take care of her tonight?" I asked.

"My sister? Your mom? Yoimiya? Come on we need to celebrate alone too"He said to me

"But can't we celebrate with her?"

"You want... valentine to see you under me?" He whispered

What did he say? Under-

"You mean... I-i thought that was next week can we delay it?"I said and slowly walking away.

"No, we delay it for two weeks!"He said to me

"Did you just marry me for my body" I said and cover my body with my arm. I raised my brows and he laugh

"If I only like your body I could've just ask you to be my sex partner you know?"

"As if I'm going to say yes."

Well... he does have point but... I'm not ready I heard it was so painful so I'm not going to do it.

And one time I was with the alchemist and I already know that he did it with Keaya

one time he couldn't even walk... like we just having a nice lunch that tim then he ask me to assist him to the head quarters

So I asked him what happened to his legs and he said 'Oh, you don't want to know. and it was just... research' and I thought It was just really research but then his neck is full of bites...

"We have something to do tomorrow we should sleep early and also valentine she need to sleep early"I said

"No." He pulled back to him and kiss my forehead

"I'm not going to force you, my love if you need time I'll wait"He said to me and i know he understand why I don't want to do that kind of thing.

"Let's just drink and celebrate our special day"He said to me

I smile at him and nod we went to mother's table they we're all saying congratulations to us.

Mother is very happy... she was happy that I found a man that would treat me the best.

I even told her why I left lord ayato and come home here before and she scolded lord ayato it was very funny!

She was very angry until she saw Ayaka and Valentine all her anger was like Poof gone!

i didn't even notice that I drink too much

"You drink too much my wife..."Lord ayato whispered to my ears and I feel hot...

"Ah, mother I'll just assist Thoma to the hotel room and I'll be back''He said to mom

"Yes please take care of my son" mother said.

He hold my waist and asisst me to the hotel room when we got there he gently lay me down to the bed.

"My lord you're handsome... don't you hate me I can never carry your child and I'm not a female that you could marry and have a kids"

"I never hate you and I will never hate you. I love you the way you are I don't need a female... we have valentine, I could get some kid from the orphan and raised it as our kid you don't need to feel that way my love" He said.

"Then why would you marry Athena?! If you love me why would you marry her?!"

"I was afraid that you don't love me the way i did and I'm scared that you will just leave me... But why are you questioning me this I'm married to you for the second time geez!''

"Hmm, married to... me then we could do those things?"i asked

"What things?"He asked

"This"

I then pull him for a kiss and I wrapped my arm around his neck. He was shocked from what I did I can't even control my self oh my god.

I cant even stop my self from saying those things probably it's because of the alcohol.

I unbuttoned his pants but then he stop my hand and cut the kiss.

"We could do more than that... but you said you're not ready and being drunk is not a reason you should say you want to do this with me when you're sober" He said and wrapped the blanket on me and then he hug me

"You'll be embarrassed if you remember this my love I know you, now sleep!"He said to me and from that I found my self sleeping in his arms.

OKAY Y'ALL KEEP SAYING THAT I SHOULD NOT KILL THOMA AND I WON'T DON'T WORRY BUT THIS MIGHT NOT BE THE LAST CHAPTER AND YEAH THANK YOU

-boba