19

I stayed at the liyue for one day and travel to the mondstat next morning.

Captain Beidou insisted to help me but I refuse. bringing me to liyue is already too much.

I heard traveler was at the Wangshu In. I want to stop there for an hour.

"Hi, have you seen traveler?"I ask.

"Oh Traveler? his with xiao at the rooftop."The lady said so I go there.

"Trave-"

"Shh"The adeptus look at me and it gives me chill....

Traveler is sleeping in his shoulder what a cute couple.

"I'm Thoma, if he woke up later tell him thank you"I said

"Okay... I will"He said so I didn't interrupt them traveler must be tired too...

So instead of staying there for an hour I just bought some food and travel again.

I reached mondstadt around...5 pm it was pretty far...

I was tired so I just slept the whole day at the hotel. I just ask the service for some foods

I'm so tired that I didn't get a chance to visit some of my friends here.

NEXT MORNING

I just showered and about to go out and visit some of Knight of favonius here....

I went out and ask uhm...the red girl...

"Oh... A-amber?"

Is she amber??

"Thoma! it's been a while since you left mondstadt!"She happily said to me.

"Yes there was a trouble at Inazuma so..."

"Your staying here for good?"She ask

"I don't know maybe not I still have something left at Inazuma"

Is there really?

"Oh come let's go to Keaya!"She said to me and drag me to the knight of favonius headquarter.

"Am I allowed here..."

"Ofcourse let's go say hi to jean too"She said to me

"Keaya!"She shouted as she enter the room.

She's so loud and cheerful

"Keaya, Keaya, Keaya guess who's here!"

"Is it Traveler?"He ask before I enter

"...Thoma!"He said after I enter the room..

"Keaya... you look great."I said to him.

"Well I'm ALWAYS look great anyways have you seen diluc?."

"Not yet, I'm planning to visit him later."

"His temper was so at the edge these days... I guess because the bard keep stealing some wine at his house... "Keaya said.

"Bard?..."

"Ah yes, Venti he loves wine... It's been a while Thoma how's Inazuma?"

"Well it's beautiful there... but your not free unlike mondstadt, but thank you to traveler Inazuma was not that strict anymore."I said to him.

"Hey Keaya-"

A man with blonde hair and uhm a little shorter than us...enter the room.

"Yes honey?"Keaya said with a flirty voice...

Oh Keaya you never change.

"No nevermind I'm looking for that kid...see you never"The blonde boy said and leave the room.