2

Yeah, I'm wrong it's Komore tea house, not Komori I'm so sorry I'll be editing all my mistakes after this story.

............

As I go to the Ritou all the people here are so busy. I sat down at the boxes and wait for the Traveler. They are supposed to be here right now......

I was playing with my mora to not be bored, I look around and see the big Ship of Captain Beidou... And I saw them.

Beidou looks just fine... and also the Traveler. I jumped out of the boxes and run into them.

"Ahoy there.."

"So you finally made it. You sure kept me waiting, Captain." I said to them while smiling.

"And it appears we have a couple stoways...or perhaps I should say- honored guest," I said and smile again.

That flying thing panicked "Hey! Shush!"

"You can blame your Almighty Shogun. The tempests around Inazuma have been growing all the more fierce lately."

"Though the fleet was fully up for the challenge, the inclement weather still caused some delay"Captain Beidou said. I can't blame her Almighty Shogun is really strict and.....

"Well then, let me introduce  everyone. This is Thoma a trade partner that I've gotten to known recently"

"Heh, you don't know how long I've been waiting to see you." I said to them.

"Thoma, these two are–"

"No need for introductions, their reputation precedes them. Seems even the storm seas can't keep the rumors about these two outlanders' streling deeds at bay" I said to them Traveler was so famous.

"Nice to meet you thoma"The traveler said to me

"Hehe, it's sure nice to hear you say that~" The flying things said. I think her name is.......Paimon?

"Ha, with any luck, it'll give you a head start here" Captain Beidou said.

"Thoma's resided on Ritou for quite some time now. It wouldn't be going too far to say he's the fixer around these parts."

"If you run into any problems here, just talk to thoma But if he tries to pull any moves on you. I'll be sure to deal with him personally the next time I'm around." Captain Beidou said.

What moves? I laughed. "Hehehe, no need to worry. I'm sure we'll get along just fine." I said to Captain Beidou.

"Good. Then if it's all settled I'll be going. I wouldn't want to be caught with my sails down here. I fo have a wanted fugitive on board, after all."Captain continues.

oh, Kazuha?.... I didn't see him in a while.

"Oh, right. Kazuha..." Paimon said Captain Beidou bid his farewell to Traveler.

And I assist the traveler to get his registration at the border checkpoint. They were shocked about the 'Processing fee' but I'm sure I can handle it.

(I skip dialogue so this chapter won't be that boring.)

They said they want to meet the Shogun.....I will help them then but I need Traveler to help the association.

And do more things. Poor him but he needs to work hard to meet the Shogun. I was planning to introduce travelers to Ayaka.

Lady Ayaka might help them too. Even though he didn't want to help with the vision hunt degree.

My work here is done so I need to go back to Nakurami to do some work also in the Kamisato mansion.

I said goodbye to Traveler and go straight to Nakurami Island. I hope the traveler's mission goes well.

I go straight to the Komore tea house and do some chores and also feed some dogs.....

I took a break by eating some food at the Komore. I was planning to go to the Kamisato mansion after Traveler come here.

I yawn and a little tear come out from my eye oh and also get some sleep...

After I eat I go to wash all the plates I use. That was when Traveler comes in.

They think that I forget about my promise...So let me have some fun little I was hiding on the back and pretending to be the dog.

They take it they think I can change the form...Hehehe that was fun but I need to get done at this one and take care of other things.

The Almighty Shogun is continuing the Vision hunt
p..... It's not shocked of she also take mine.

I made them visit the statue where all the visions that we're taken are there. After that, we go to the Kamisato residence.

And lady Ayaka makes 3 wishes for them as the Traveler is gone. Lady Ayaka talks to me.

"I assumed he didn't agree to help...But I'm pretty sure they will help."She said like she was very very sure about it.

"You sure trust the Traveler so so much Lady Ayaka..."I said to her. She nods at me and smiles.

I'm not sure if her plan goes well... But I hope Traveler can end the Vision hunt degree...

"My brother will come home after 2 days. He also wants to meet the Traveler...Can you accompany him?"She said to me.

"Sure, Milady... But you said he will–"

"I know...It turned out his business there will end in 2 days."She said to me I nod at her.

"I'll be leaving you alone then I think Traveler will take a while how about you take rest...I will take care of the mansion."I said to her. She smiles at me and goes back to her room.

Should I cook for Waka?... Or his going to have some food with him...

Never mind I should focus on this one first.

I clean the mansion and map the floor. The traveler comes back after 2 hours.

and that was when I finish cleaning all the areas. He went inside I was about to come inside too.

When I realized that I'm still holding the broom so I placed it where it was supposed to be.

I go inside the mansion and tap his shoulder Lady Ayaka was also coming.

She had her folding fan in her face and when she was in front of us she fold it back.

And Lady Ayaka is right...Traveler agrees to help us with the Visions hunt degree.

We continue to talk at the Komore tea house... I leave them alone there so they can talk more.

Should I buy some ingredients for Waka?... This... Never mind he must have some food for the Lady  Ayaka. 

I go to the store here and bought somethings. This is weird why should I cook for Waka?...

Should I stop this or not?... I don't know it better to be sure.

Oh, yeah if Waka doesn't have food with him I'll cook for him but if he have some food with him...

I'll save all the ingredients.

I was really buying when someone hold my arms. I couldn't move at all.

IS IT BORING? I'M SO SORRY IF IT'S BORING OR SOMETHING ANYWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH GUYS AND DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS.

AND IF YOU NEED TO FARM LIKE SOME FISHING AND NEED SOME THINGS YOU CAN MESSAGE ME AND I'LL DEFINITELY HELP YOU;)

-Boba.