13

HI Y'ALL I HOPE Y'ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER!

......

"Ah, yes right there"

"Keep your voice down, Thoma"

"Aahh~ Your so good at this my lord..."

His thumb brush through my spine and his other fingers is brushing my back.

"You like it?"He ask

"Hmm, ahh yes... right there yes~"

He squeeze it more and ending up giving me pleasure.

"Okay, done!" He said to me.

"That was good... I like it"I said to him and sit down.

"Yes you keep saying that was good... My massage skill is pretty good huh?"He ask me and I nodded at him

"Not gonna lie my lord... It was like...Some professional."I said to him honestly.

My lord ask me if he can give me a back massage earlier and I said yes my back was pretty in pain too so...

"Don't shower. I just applied the oil."He said to me helping me get dressed.

"Yes, yes I know my lord."

I stretch my shoulder a bit and look at lord ayato. He was staring at me

"What?"I ask

"Nothing, your back was pretty"He said while shaking his head.

"Is it?"

"Yes" He said without any hesitation.

I didn't talk because I'm shy...

"Do you want to eat, Thoma?"He ask me, I nod at him and stand up.

"Are you hungry my lord?"I ask.

He shake his head. I thought his hungry.

"Oh I thought you're hungry, Well let's play something!"I said to him.

"What is it?"

"It's your fifth day with me my lord... So let's play chess, who ever lose need to do something for the winner?"I said to him and he nodded at me and smirk.

"You can't defeat me... If I win you need to do something for me?"He ask and I nodded at him.

"Okay let's go."He said we set the table in his room and we also set the chess.

"Let's see who's gonna win."He said toe and start to move he move the pawn at E4.

so I move the pawn to the H6... We move the pawn first lord ayato is thinking if his next move.

.....

Time has passed and we only have 4 chess the king and the two pawn and the other one.

"Let's see who's gonna win." I said to him with a smirk.

He move his pawn and it eat my one pawn. I only have three chess... I move the king and he laugh.

Wait... Nooooo I'm trapped. Ugh! He move his pawn and yes I lose...