24(AYATO POV)

Someone said Thoma forgive Ayato fast well I have a deep reason y'know.

.....

Ayato POV

When Thoma asked me to meet his mom I'm nervous what if she doesn't like me...I mean she cannot stop me from loving Thoma but still.

"Do I look okay?''I ask Thoma.

"You ask the same question a minute ago."

Well, I want to look good for your mom.
When we enter his house I fixed my clothes and took off my slippers.

Thoma gave me the guest slippers. I put them on while he was calling his mother.

"Mom! I'm home!"

"Where did you go last night! You didn't even inform me you're not coming home."She said to Thoma.

"Sue my boss."He said so I stand up straight

WHY ME? I didn't do anything Thoma is the one who's hugging me all night. Well better not to say it to him.

"Oh my, are you my son's boss?''

His husband...

"Yes, ma'am"

"You don't have to call me that... just call me mom too. Ah- Come sit I just cook some food let's have some lunch"

We eat at the dining table and after eating her mom asks to show me around if that's okay I'm fine with it and Thoma volunteers to wash the mess there.

"Mom...uh I might be disrespectful and whatever...and I know Thoma just went home after many years...But I-"

"You... like him didn't you?''

I like him? No.

"No ma'am..."

"Then, what?"

"I love your son I could give up everything for him. Even my life, so I would like to have your approval may I take-no. Can I take Thoma with me and live a happy life?"I ask.

She didn't answer and walked past me.

"My son is innocent, pure, and loyal. You're asking if you could take my son away... I'm not the one who should decide."She said.

"Thoma and you are old enough to live your life... I wish he won't get hurt because if he did. I'll kill them with my hand.''

She's creepy and scary sometimes

"Kidding did I scare you? Of course, you can live with my son just don't forget to visit me" She said and smile at me.

"Mom thank you for your approval but. There's a man that keeps stalking Thoma I want to capture him."I said.

She looked at me and she smiled more.

"Ahh, your too good for my Thoma...you manage to know some presence around a person."She said to me

"I'll call some knight of favonuis to make sure you're both okay."She said before we heard a loud bang.

I rush to Thoma to check him thank archons the stalker didn't get in. But he was hurt.

"Thoma... your hurt," I said her mom rushed to get the first aid kit and I get more tissue to wipe the wound. It's big.

"I'm fine my lord."He said he was too stubborn.

"Do you mean the blood keeps coming out and you're fine?"He didn't answer me and I help him sit down on the chair.

"You should be careful next time. I need to do something outside you can sleep here for tonight ayato" His mom said while I was bandaging his wound

His mom got out I just need to wait for her signal. I help him get up and go to his room

"I'll be fine here my lord you need to get ready for the meeting tonight," He said

I can't leave yet. not yet.

"I'll cancel it."

"My lord your presence is important there kamisato clan can be powerful if you successfully be a partner," He said

"You may be thinking about the clan, but the clan will remain powerful and strong until the family that holds it is safe..."

"But still my lord-"

"There's someone following you,"I said

He looks at me with confused eyes.

"T-That's ridiculous my lord I know you want to stay but you don't need to make some excuse-"

"Excuse? yes I wish it was just an excuse... remember the guy..." I look out the window he was standing behind the tree. I go closer to Thoma so I can whisper to him

"The guy in the forest... he was peeking right now from the window... don't look at the window," I whisper

I have an idea to close the window if I close it without a reason he will surely know that I know he was stalking Thoma.

"Let's put some play on it. Allow me?" I ask Thoma he was clearly panicking right now.

"Peek at it okay? so you'll act like you are distracted by the window light and I'll close it," I whisper to him. All he did was a nod to what I said.

"Calm down we will take care of it. close your eyes Thoma" I said to him I go closer to him and kiss him.

his lips are so soft and also it tastes good... ahh he did what I said s I lay him down on the bed and stand up I closed the window.

I'm sure he was super jealous and angry right now.

"Your mom called a knight of favonuis I'll go out and knowing that your alone here he will surely make a move. If he ask if he can enter let him."I said to him

He nod at me... what a obedient lovely wife.

I exit his house and I saw his mom at talking to the knight

"Where's Thoma?'' A blue hair knight asked.

"At his house... can we go back now?''I ask I know he can defend his own life but I'm still worried.

"You must be Kamisato Ayato, Thoma's husband. I'm Keaya"

"Yes it was me. Nice to meet you"

"Hold on let me call two knight."He said.

"I'm worried...''Thoma's mom said.

"Thoma can protect his self, please trust him and me."I said.

Keaya come back with two knights and we rush to Thoma's home.

Im so sorry it's kinda delay but yeah....
-Boba