30

"BROTHER!''Ayaka called

"When will Thoma going back I miss him so much and his cooking skills''She said to me I pat her head and smile

"If Thoma says his going back, he will. When did Thoma broke his promises to us? Don't you trust him anymore?"I said to her.

"Well I do trust him...he must have a great reason. It's all your fault thoma left"She said and I sigh

"I know what I said before was completely wrong I just feel jealous that he said it to you but me he didn't even say goodbye or something and he was avoiding me.''I said

I was so dumb before I don't think about the word I said to Thoma.

"If I'm Thoma I'll kick your butt and I'm gonna cut all the ties with you"she said.

"Well then luckily you're not him"I said to her and she laugh

"I'll be going brother"she said to me and I just nodded at her.

Athena beside me called me

"My ayato"Athena called

"what do you need?" I asked she was giving me a flower....it's from mondstadt  I saw these when I was a mondstat last week.

"Where did you get this? it's from mondstat."I said to her

"Uh- It was... I bought them there was a guy he was from mondstat and he sold this to me. I just think it will be amazing if we display it." She suggests

Well if Thoma comeback he has this to look at when he misses mondstat. I nod at her and smile.

"Great idea..."I said and I told the maid to display it in the kitchen well... Thoma likes to clean and cook so it's better if he has this there right? 

"Why at the kitchen? it looks better at your office."She said to me

My office? it does but Thoma doesn't enter my office when I'm not around... he won't notice this flower so easily.

"No, it doesn't, "I said and enter my office to get some files it's been a week since I left mondstat I'm not sure when Thoma going back. But he promises so I will wait for him.

"Our wedding is getting closer and closer are you sure about me?"She asks

how can she be so annoying... if her mom and dad was not my parent's friend I won't talk to them.

"Yes, your parent was my parents trusted friend... I can't marry someone who's gonna betray my clan... right?"I said and grinned at her.

"Y-yes.... do you need help with the meeting today?"She asks

"No, this meeting is just all about the wedding. It's not that important" I said to her and get ready to meet some people. 

I then go to Komore tea house to meet someone there. The tea house is not empty but also there are not a lot of people inside.

"You must be... Kamisato ayato, Oh luckily you didn't bring your wife" He said I smile and nod at him.

"Well, you said I should not come with her or your not going to give the files..."

"First, I want to tell you that there's one person behind this help from us... here it's the files that you want and is interested in. Well, I don't want other people here to notice I'm not from Inazuma that will be suspicious. read it here, Ah that person says ' Be careful next time."He said and then he leave

There's someone behind all of this? Who could it be? The files are full of Athena's family information...

"Oh my god, Ayato my son in-law, what are you doing here" Athena's mother.

Why is she here? I... did she hear the man or did she see the files.

"What are you doing here? Do you have important business to attend?''She ask

"Oh, ma'am....I'm here to meet my friend from afar I want to invite him to the wedding."I said to her

"Did you invite a lot of people?"

Oh god, she's annoying just like her daughter. Athena is a beautiful and nice person but, she's annoying most of the time she always talk about things that I don't even understand.

She keeps asking questions and talking all day I don't even know what she's doing all day. Because she just keep talking to me nonstop.

I don't hate her I just found her annoying sometimes.

"Uh, no since it just gonna be a fast one. Please excuse me."I said to her and leave I think he didn't saw or hear anything.

When I leave the komore tea house I know I'm being watched by someone...

"This must be helpful but if Athena is at the house where should I read these...."

"Need help, Mr kamisato?"A familiar voice behind me called.

".... Diluc, what brings you here?"I said.

"Hmm, business. Then do you need a help or not?"He said to me

I don't really need big help...but I need some hideout right now I know I'm being watch by someone...

"I need place where there's nobody can follow."I said.

"Yeah? At mondstadt... but that's suspicious why not come to the most dangerous place here."He said.

Uh dangerous place huh... I know one. But....

"Thank you, if you go back to mondstat and saw Thoma please tell him to be careful."I said to him and left.

I need to go to watstsumi island that's not dangerous I won't let this man or someone following me get killed. Instead why not let him follow me and get arrested by trespassing.

I go straight to watatsumi Island and I know he was still following me.

"Mr kamisato what's brings you here?''Gorou asked.

"If you walk there, there was a person following me can you arrest him as a trespasser."I said to him and he look confused but he did what I said.

"I'll go meet your leader."I said and He nod.

I DON'T KNOW IF Y'ALL GONNA LIKE THIS CHAPTER BUT THEN YEAH HERE YOU GO!!!

-Boba