5

SORRY I WAS BUSY I WAS DOING MY SCHOOL WORKS ALL THE TIME SO I'LL BE CHANGING SOME DIALOGUE IN THE INAZUMA QUEST BECAUSE IT'S HARD FOR ME TO REWATCH AND TYPE IT.

......

"You have something to do my lord?"I ask him I was fixing the bed we use last night.

"Yes... I have to handle somethings and files to do."He said to while getting dressed.

"Oh alright my lord take care."I said  to him.

"I'll see you my thoma. Just call my sister if you need something."He said to me and wink.

I smile at him and nod. As he left I started my day by getting a shower. After having shower I started to cook and wash dishes.

When Traveler came. I greeted him with a smile.

"Is it safe for me to come out already?" I ask them but they shakes their head. Ah...

I wanna go out so bad.

"So it's still not over... I guess you came here because you have something to discuss?" I ask

Hmm I guess I can't go out so maybe I'm not the one who they need.

"I'll get someone to call for Miss Kamisato, bear with me for one second." I said to them and ask someone to call Lady kamisato.

When Lady Kamisato came Traveler start to tell what the situation is.

And they need evidence of the Tenryou Commission's betrayal...

But sneaking an important file was not easy for Sayu...

Ohhhh Yoimiya's fireworks it can distract them while Sayu sneaking for the files.

After we decide what we're gonna do I prepare some food for Traveler and Lady ayaka.

"The Tenryou Commission is heavily guarded. Be careful when you get near. Let's meet back here afterwards."Lady Ayaka said to the Traveler.

After we talk traveler go outside to get some fireworks that will be use to distract some guards.

At the night Traveler and Sayu start their missions.

Traveler will lit up the fireworks while Sayu's gonna take the report...

I hope they'll be alright.

We waited for the Traveler and Sayu arrival. after a couple of hours Traveler comeback he said that he already lit the fireworks up.

And Sayu start to sneak to the Tenryou Commission...And also after a minute Sayu come back with a seal file it turned out the Tenryou Commission is really betraying the shogun.

"Still, mind yourself when you face the Shogun. I still get goosebumps just thing about her drawing that blade." I said to the traveler.

When the traveler leaves Lord kamisato came. Just in time..

"Did I missed something?" Lord Ayato said...

"Yes you did my Lord it turned out the Tenryou Commission is betraying the Almighty Shogun."I said to him...

"What's the traveler next step?" He ask.

"He was talking to Guuji yae about this and I think there's a high chance he will face the Shogun again."Lady Ayaka said...

"Hmm, I guess I'm not sleeping here tonight that's so sad... If ever I think traveler need some back up from the resistance...I'll inform the resistance about this."He said and take his leave.

"I'll take my leave too Thoma."Lady Ayaka said. I nod at her.

What will happen next? I wish they're just safe and Traveler I hope you'll be safe.

As the time passed Lord Ayato came first at the morning...

"Oh well goodmorning my Thoma."He said to me.

"What happen last night?"I ask him. I'm so worried about Traveler I'm sure they're the one who's gonna face the Almighty Shogun.

"Resistance and the Shogunate war ended this morning and the Traveler... won."Waka said.

Oh my archons... So that means the vision hunt degree ended...

"What.... Really?"I asked. Waka smile and nod at me.

"The traveler fight with signora. But signora was defeated by the Traveler and killed by the shogun"He said.

"After that the shogun allowed the Traveler to go out safely. But then when Traveler comes out. She was gonna strike them down."He said

Oh my archons. Traveler... they worked so hard to this one.

"Luckily Kazuha blocked the attack."He continued.

"I need to thank the Traveler a lot."I said to him since I'm free I can go outside and thank him.

"Yes. But let's go have some lunch together shall we?."He said to me. And reach my hand and kiss it

What-

"You're free now Thoma. It's safe."Lady Ayaka said.

"Oh milady."Lady Ayaka smiled at me.

"Hmm I see you and my brother having a great time did I interrupt?"She ask... Oh my. I pulled back my hand and just smile awkwardly to Lady Ayaka.

While Lord Ayato is obviously stopping his laugh.

"I'm sorry Lord Ayato love to tease me alot." I said to Lady Ayaka.

"I guess since I'm free I should clean the whole mansion of kamisato clan am I right?" I asked Lord Ayato.

"Oh maybe you're right but let have some lunch first my Thoma"He said to me.

"I just eat..." I said.

"Yeah. I'll make sure you like all those foods come." He said to me and dragging me outside.

I- This is so childish.

"Lord Ayato okay I'm coming don't drag me please." I said to him.

(Poor baby Ayaka they left her at the Komore tea house :( )

After we got to the kamisato resident I sat down infront of him and there's a lot of new food in here.

I can say these are from Liyue also semaru.

"Where did you get these in just a few days." I ask him.

"I cooked it since I have many recipes that you can try" He said to me.

"Okay let's eat and I'll start cleaning" I said.

"You can do that after later."He said to me.

I didn't talk to him while eating so he ask me a wild question.

"Thoma... can we have a sex?" He ask.

"cough*... cough*...W-what did-"

Y'ALL SO SORRY HEHE
I NEED TO FOCUS ON MY GRADE SO YEAH.

I DON'T KNOW HOW TO WRITE A SMUT SO I DON'T THINK Y'ALL WILL HAVE THAT HAHAHA ANYWAYS STAY SAFE ;)

-BOBA