21

I woke up late I have a headache I can't remember what happened last night.

I won't drink that much again. Where the heck am I this isn't my house... this really isn't my house.

"Your awake..."

uh-That was... Lord... Ayato

"Milord..." 

It was really him... I- MAybe I'm just dreaming right? Why is he here?

"You...still call me that...aren't you angry?"He ask

I am angry... But what does it do? It's been a month I forgive you already,

"I am...before- No I'm disappointed... Maybe because I didn't expect you to..."

"Honestly, I wasn't thinking about it... I feared you might be forgetting about me and never returning... I am afraid I'll lose you"

What...No he just wants me to be at kamisato clan again he... doesn't like me

"I- need more time but I think you should go back for your wife..."

He look at me and sighed.

"Thoma...put some clothes on let's have breakfast downstairs"

What the- I don't have my clothes on...

"Did you-"

"No, you said the corset is uncomfy so I take it off but then you insist to take it all off."

M-Me? This is embarrassing.

"How should I dress up when you're looking!"I said to him and he laughs

"You didn't even mind me when you take off all your clothes last night."

Did I really... Oh, my archons I can't remember what happened last night. This is Keaya's fault I'll kill you

"Did you come here to tease me!"

"No, I come here to take you home." He seriously said to me

...

I reach for my clothes and cover myself with the blanket  I go straight to the bathroom so I can dress up.

When I'm done dressing up I go out of the bathroom and I saw Lord Ayato waiting for me...

"My lord I think it's better for you to come back to Inazuma,"I said to him.

Yes, his wife must be waiting for him.

"I'm not going home until you come with me."

I don't want to go back there I wanna stay here for more months...

"My Lord... I can't go back with you. This is my original home... and your wife is waiting on you the kamisato clan doesn't need me anymore" I said to him.

"The kamisato clan doesn't need you...But I do."

"You just need me... but going back cost my freedom. You need to go back my lord... your fiancee and Lady Ayaka is waiting for you"

I said that before leaving the hotel room. My head really hurts that Keaya...

I go straight to the tavern because at this time Master Diluc is at the tavern.

"Thoma..."He welcomes me and I sit next to Keaya who's smiling at me the whole time

"Where's the letter?"I ask him

And he hands out the letter... I'll read it later.

"I don't remember what happened last night this is all your fault," I said to Keaya