12

A little spoiler Mondstat and liyue gay couple will be the next book I will make.

Read well y'all. I know there's a mistake in my chapters but as I was saying I will fix all of those when book 1 ends.

.......

Lady Ayaka was not in the mansion these days.

"My wife."Lord Ayato called.

"Yes my lord?"

"I'll be out let's hang out later my love..."He said to me while fixing his clothes.

I stand up so I can help him fix his clothes.

"Stay safe my lord," I said to him

I still can't look him in the eyes oh my. Yesterday was an embarrassing scene.

His one hand was on my hips while his other hand wandered at my thighs. and some soldier saw us oh my!!

"Still shy about yesterday, my love?"He asks me

"No, I'm not."

"Yeah sure, I'm going to go now. I'll be home at eleven so don't wait for me."He said.

"Can I come?"I said without thinking about what just I said.

"Oh no, my lord- don't uh- pretend you didn't hear that, "I said to him.

"You don't want me to go don't you?... Okay come with me but make sure to obey me."He said to me.

"Yes..."I said to him and silently follow him.

We stop at the seaside. And from afar I saw Sara and some of the Raiden soldiers.

What the-

"You don't have to worry Thoma...The Kamisato clan has some business with the Kojou clan. Kojou Sara was the one they send."He explains

"Y-Yes I was just shocked I'm sorry," I said to him

Yes, the vision hunt degree is done so there's no reason for her to arrest me.

"Mr. Kamisato."

"Is the files done?"

"Yes...Here" And Kojo Sara gives lord Ayato some files.

"Thoma, it's nice to see you again."

"It's...nice to see you too."

We both look at each other for a minute and lord ayato cut it when he said we were going to the Nakurami shrine.

"Let's get some fortune slips?"I ask him. He smiled at me and hold my hand so he can walk me there.

"Lord Ayato. What a gentleman, I bet many girls would fall for you, "I told him and chuckled.

"Hmm? Including you?"He asks and then smirks at me. What is he trying to say?!