23

"Do I look okay Thoma?" lord Ayato asks.

"My lord... you literally ask me the same question a minute ago!''I said.

After I send Klee back to her home lord Ayato asks me to come with him to the hotel, his gonna change some clothes.

"I'm nervous  Thoma..."He said and I almost laugh...

"Relax."

I enter my mom's house and I caught the two cats fighting... these two kids.

"Mom, I'm back..." I called and my mom comes out of the kitchen

"Where did you go last night! You didn't even inform me you're not coming home." She said and I chuckled.

"Sue my boss... It's not my fault he didn't know where I live." I said and pointed to lord Ayato who's behind me.

My mom's eyes sparkle as she walks past me and goes to lord Ayato...

"Oh my... So you're my son's boss..."She said 

"Uhm- yes m-ma'am"

He is nervous...wow.

"You don't have to call me that... just call me mom too. Ah- Come sit I just cook some food let's have some lunch."Mom said to lord Ayato and pulled him to the kitchen

I sat down next to lord Ayato while mom is in front of us. 

"Here eat this."Mom said and put a lot of food on waka's plate. He look at me and asked for help aw...

"Mom... do you think you can eat a lot like this?" I asked

"... It's too much?"

"Ma'a- I mean Mom, it's fine Thoma will share with me..."He said to my mom and smiled.

He put the other food on my plate.

"Thank you for taking care of my son... Did he do something unacceptable there?"Mom asks and looks at me 

Ahhh she's scary...

"No mom...Thoma...is a good boy right?" 

"Right..."

"If he did something just tell it to and ill kick his ass off!"Mom said 

"Mom! "

"What?! What if you did something unacceptable there then I need to kick your ass and you better hide!"

"I didn't do anything, bad mom, "I said to my mom

"Haaaa. I know but still thank you a lot for not abandoning my son at Inazuma" Mom said to lord Ayato.

After eating I volunteer to wash the plates. 

Mom and lord Ayato talking in the living room. I bet mom was showing him around too.

I was washing the plates when they slip out of my hand causing them to fall to my feet.

Oh no... It was bleeding I get some tissue from the side of the sink and wipe it off but the wound was kinda big... so it keeps bleeding and bleeding.

"Thoma! What happened?" lord Ayato worriedly asks.

He gets more tissue and helps me stop the bleeding

"It slips out of my hand and... anyway I am fine my lord I can handle this..."I said

"The blood doesn't stop and you're fine? seriously Thoma? come here."

He helps me sit on the chair. Mom brings the first aid kit and cleans the mess out there...

"I can do it myself, "I said