7

Y'all thank you do much for supporting me so uhm yeah do y'all like the story?

.....

"Thoma."Someone poke me on my cheeks.

My head hurts I think I need to sleep more.

I buried my face to the pillow beside me and hug it. Yeah I drink a lot of alcohol last night and I passed out... Oh my Archons!!!

I  Immediately take my face off the pillow which is Lord Ayato Oh my Archons.

Thoma are you insane! you passed out last night and now your hugging Lord ayato!

"Did my Thoma sleep well?... Your head must be hurt, you drunk a lot of wine last night."He said while smiling at me.

He doesn't mind that right I mean it's a mistake.

"I'm so sorry for hugging and ahm..."Oh my I'm so embarrassed.

"Why are you sorry for having some cuddles with me?... Do I smell bad?."He said and pretending to be sad.

"No it's not that you s-smell good Lord Ayato but... I think it's uhm"

"Hmm... I know you have some headache right now why don't you sleep while I get someone to buy you some liyue food." Lord Ayato said.

"I have some work to do Lord."

"Oh right, who's your boss?"He ask me why would he ask me when he knows who.

"It's you. My Lord may I ask why are you asking me that?"I ask him...

"Yes you're right I'm your boss and if I say you can take a rest for today you'll do it right?"He said to me.

He pull me closer to him and pat my head.

"Oh my Thoma you work hard that's why your waist is so thin"He said while his hand Wondering in my waist.

"L-Lord" I said when I feel my stomach vibrate.

"Yes Thoma"He said to me. His hand goes to my stomach and reached my nipples

"S-stop"I said to him. And he chuckled softly.

"Alright my Thoma said stop so I'll stop... Sleep now Thoma" he said and stop his hand from wondering in my body.

"I'll wake you up when the food arrive."He said to me and I close my eyes again.

And that's was when I fall asleep.

.......

"Thoma, wake up the food brother order is here."Lady Ayaka soft voice wake me up.

"Yes coming Milady"I said while getting my headband.

I was wearing some night clothes oh this... THIS IS LORD AYATO NIGHT CLOTHES OH MY!!!

I better get change before going out Milady might thought something else.

I get my clothes and wear it. After that I go out.