8

Hi, I'll be fixing all the typos and wrong grammar after I finished all the chapters.

.......

"Me? I didn't do anything why would you two fight for me?"I ask. Why would they fight over me?

"..." Never mind that.

"Come on Lady Ayaka let's go already..." I said to Lady Ayaka... I hold her hand so I can assist her while going down.

"I need to do something in Ritou... And I also need someone with me."She said. Explaining why she wants me to come with her.

"It's fine milady I'm not busy at all," I said to her

"Thank you, Thoma."

As we arrive at Ritou I come with her to the one store.

"Oh, This one?... This is a rare ring Lady kamisato I'll give it to you for 1 Million Mora."The Lady said.

1Million mora? It's not that rare tho. I saw the traveler having a lot of that

And Also Traveler said it can be seen at some mountain in Liyue so it's not that rare.

"Excuse me Ma'am but this is made out of Cor lapis?... and you are selling it for 1 Million Mora? I can even get you 50 pieces of Cor lapis" I said to the Lady

Does she think she can trick the Lady?

"But you know Thoma it's hard– Fine 20,000 Mora take it or not?"She said to us

"Thank you."Lady Ayaka said and buy it.

"That Lady is tricking us she paints the Cor lapis so it can be a rare color of a stone," I said to Lady Ayaka

She chuckled "Don't mind her Thoma you're so good at this "She said to me so I nod at her.

"Why did you buy that ring?"I ask

"It's... For my brother."She said and after that, she didn't talk and continued walking.

I wonder why would Lady Ayaka buy that ring when she can gt the most expensive one

We talk for the fisher man because Lady Ayaka have some business with him.

And also I but some ingredients because I and Lady Ayaka is going to it ag komore tea house.

I'm gonna cook for her.

After we fix some things at the Ritou we go to the Komore tea house...

"It's already dinner Lady Ayaka let me cook for you," I said to her and she nodded at me.

"I would love to taste Thoma dish again!"She said excitedly.

I cook all the dishes Lady Ayaka's favorite. It was a lot because I want to give Lord Ayato later...

"Do you... think the woman is still in the mansion?" I ask. She stopped and look at me...

"Maybe yes, maybe no I– don't know, "She said to me.