3

Again I'm sorry if I have some mistakes grammar mistakes, spelling mistakes, and info mistakes

I'll go back after I finished this story.

.........

The two soldiers are shogun soldiers. They tied me up. I couldn't use my vision or my weapon.

I had no choice but to go to the statue. It was a ceremony. She will strike me.

And I will die. Just like what happened to Kazuha's friend.

It take an hour before the Almighty Shogun came. My heart was about to explode.

Is this where I'm gonna be killed?... The shogun go in front of the statue she was staring at it for a while.

Until she slowly looks in my direction. She raised her hand and was ready to take my vision.

My vision shakes and flies through the air...But then Traveler came just in time.

Traveler snatches my vision... The Almighty Shogun didn't look happy at all. She was mad.

Because travelers can't use vision and also can use elemental power without visions.

She sharply looks at the Traveler... I'm worried she will strike Traveler and me for sure.

"Capable of using elemental energy without a vision... You are an exception, it appears." The Almighty Shogun said. So she will not strike Traveler?

"Exceptions... the enemy of Eternity."

The Violet light appears... The traveler takes out his weapon. She pulls a weapon... From her chest.

"You will be inlaid upon this statue." Almighty Shogun said and she sway her weapon.

A black and violet light appears it swallow Traveler. Where she's gonna take her.

I don't know where she takes Traveler... But they will make it. Traveler is so strong they will sure make it out alive.

Where's Lady Ayaka she should help them... No, she can't help us if she helps us the Yashiro Commission will be in big danger.

A couple of minutes pass. He came back he was knocked down There's no Military around me so I stand up and take the rope off.

The Almighty Shogun is going at him again... She will kill her as soon as I take the rope off I picked up the weapon beside me and throw it at the Shogun.