26

I'm currently suffering from writers block HAHAHAH anyways... yeah I hope yall like it

"Thoma, where are you going?"lord ayato asked.

"Oh, I promised to help at master Diluc's house..."

"With who?''

"Him? and the maids?"I said to him. Isn't it obvious ofc it only them I mean Keaya and Diluc might burn the house if he come and venti...

He will drink all the wine there. Traveler is currently at the liyue too so there's no one to help but me

"Why do you need to help everyone?''He ask and he fix the pillow.

"My lord... I don't help everyone it's just- a friend needs a help." I said to him.

"Argh, fine... comeback safe my Thoma"He said to me and I nod at him. 

Well it was really just me and Diluc... the maids are in day off he gave the  two day? Maybe

I go to angel's share too and... it's peaceful here master Diluc isn't here and also keaya and venti...

I guess master Diluc is already at his house... When I got there... it was a...chaos

"PUT THAT WINE DOWN!!"Diluc shouted.

"KEAYA, VENTI LEAVE BEFORE I KILL THE BOTH OF YOU!!"

Oh....

"Hey, calm down everybody..."

"Thoma..."

"Hi Thoma, ehe"

"Ahh, Thoma."

Ah- they're calm now... well it looks like they're here to annoy masterDiluc...

"Thoma, how was the honeymoon!"

Huh? Honeymoon? What honeymoon? Who get married?

"Oh...based on your reaction you don't get it. Well the last night when you we're drugged by the stalker."Keaya said...

Huh? I just sleep that day because my head was freaking spinning...

"I just sleep the whole day what do you mean?"

"You just sleep? Weird...I keep hearing moans from your room that day... luckily your mom was at the knight of favonuis head quarters"

Moan? But...I didn't do it with lord Ayato he said that so... what? Is he lying or not?

"But nothing really happen that day.''I said.

"Quit teasing him, keaya."Master Diluc said

"I'm telling the truth just like when I said your father is dead..."

Woah... he was honest I mean...that was a no. He better run for his life.

"GET. THE. FUCK. OUT. OR. I. WILL. KILL YOU."

"Yeah, yeah bye bye."He said and run away.

"That guy... is getting on my nerves."He said

"Alright let's get to work."I said to him.

But then venti...is drinking wine and looking at us while talking earlier where is he?

"Where's venti?'' I ask.

"He was in my room"

Ha? His room?What?

"He was c-cleaning at my room..."

Cleaning huh? Alright....

I picked but the basket and start to fix the clothes it looks like it was washed yesterday so it might be dry right now.

"Thoma I need to go to angel's share something came up please let venti know when you need help."He said to me

"Oh and also come to angel's share after that."

He was in rush so I just nod at him...I wonder what's the problem at the angel's share I hope it's not that bad.

I finish cleaning up at the back the house is already clean... I think the maids clean the house before leaving.

"Venti!" I Shouted.

Where is he?

"Thoma I'm here why?" He said while holding a bottle of wine....

"My jaw hurts damn, I finish cleaning upstairs..."

His jaw?

"Me too I thought you left, let's go to angel's share master Diluc said that we should go there after we clean." I said to him.

"Yeah we should or I'll finish all the wine here."He said to me

Is he not drunk yet? He drunk almost one bottle and half of it earlier. We go to the angel's share there's a lot of costumer... I wonder what's going on.

It was traveler... they're serving the wine to people that's why it's a lot of costumer than usual...

"Ah Thoma!"MasterDiluc called.

"Woah.... you need to close a little earlytoday master Diluc."I said to him.

"Indeed. A lot of costumer want to meet the travel he was famous after what he did."

"Yes he is, he was a good person."I said.

"I told you to guard the house venti..."Master Diluc said.

"I'll go back... I forgot you said that."

Venti rushed back to master Diluc's house.

"I wish he won't drink all the wine there master Diluc."i said.

"He won't I'll punish him... Ah here's the mora take it thank you for helping Thoma I'm busy here so I can't eat with you right now..."He said to me

"I understand but I can't accept this maybe treat me a meal next time... see you around master Diluc."I said to him

I stopped to the restaurant to get some food I want lord Ayato to try something good.

When I got back to the hotel room it was silent... Is he sleeping? Yes he is sleeping. He was half naked... and he was sleeping so I put down the food that I buy.

Should I wake him up? It's already afternoon so he must be hungry.

"My lord..." I called him while fixing the food.

"My lord wake up let's eat."I called again but he didn't wake up...

I sat down next to him and try to wake him up... he look so peaceful when he was sleeping.

"My lord...wake up let's eat."I said while shaking him a bit.

"Hmm, Thoma... let's eat later, let's sleep."He sleep and hold my hand, his hair is so messy

He must be so tired....

"My lord let's sleep after you eat okay?"

"Haa, you'll sleep with me?"he said

"Yes but let's eat first "

He sit down and stretch his arm. Oh...he was still half naked!

"Please put some shirt my lord!"I said and  stand up.

"Hmm? I thought you like me half naked... kidding I didn't bring enough clothes and it's all dirty."He said.

Hi yall is it okay? Well idk g'night g'eve g'morng g'afternoon guys

-Boba